Card Portfolio Advise

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
Hello All,

New to this community and happy to be a part of this! :)
I feel that since the recent CC T&C changes, my existing card portfolio needs a rebalance. I spend roughly 8-12LPA including rent and utilities. Please suggest which ones to opt out and to apply for, please dm if you need additional details, thanks in advance!

Regalia Gold LF
Swiggy HDFC
Tata Neu Infinity
SBI Elite
Federal One Card
Amazon Pay ICICI
Amex Trifecta

Karunakara

KF Mentor
You may try for Upgrade to Infinia from Regalia Gold.

And opt out SBI Elite if you are not using BOGO movie offer

You have a collection of great cards

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
You may try for Upgrade to Infinia from Regalia Gold.

And opt out SBI Elite if you are not using BOGO movie offer

You have a collection of great cards
Thank you! I was thinking to not renew SBI elite as well because the rewards are not very attractive. I don't think I'll get infinia directly, might have to check for Diner's club one first.

Skylar

KF Master
Thank you! I was thinking to not renew SBI elite as well because the rewards are not very attractive. I don't think I'll get infinia directly, might have to check for Diner's club one first.
What is your current credit limit on your HDFC card? I’ve heard that if your limit is over ₹8 lakh and your annual spending exceeds ₹8 lakh, you can email HDFC customer service. They may convert your existing card to the Infinia card.

With your level of spending, you should get Axis Atlas and Hdfc BIZ black card.

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
What is your current credit limit on your HDFC card? I’ve heard that if your limit is over ₹8 lakh and your annual spending exceeds ₹8 lakh, you can email HDFC customer service. They may convert your existing card to the Infinia card.

With your level of spending, you should get Axis Atlas and Hdfc BIZ black card.
I have a combined limit of 9L for HDFC cards. What is the process for the email application?
Also, funny thing is axis is offering me 27K credit limit, and doesn't show any of their premium cards on the app :D

Skylar

KF Master
I have a combined limit of 9L for HDFC cards. What is the process for the email application?
Also, funny thing is axis is offering me 27K credit limit, and doesn't show any of their premium cards on the app :D
Sorry I mentioned 8lac spend annually!
But HDFC Bank has become stricter with its criteria lately. Have you met the requirement of spending ₹8 lakh in the past 6 months? Specifically, within the last 6 months. If you’ve fulfilled this condition, they should upgrade you to the Infinia card. If not, wait for a week and email them again. Some individuals have encountered this issue, but persistence with multiple attempts eventually led to an Infinia upgrade.

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
I don't think so, I'll be hitting this in Q4 mostly, have some big spends coming up, will wait I guess , thanks for the input!

Skylar

KF Master
I don't think so, I'll be hitting this in Q4 mostly, have some big spends coming up, will wait I guess , thanks for the input!
Verify this information with your Relationship Manager (RM) if you have a savings account with HDFC.

I guess you can try mailing them now.
Provide details about how long you’ve been using the card, your card spending history, income details, and any additional information they may request.
If they say no, then you can go with the 8lac spend in Q4.

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
Verify this information with your Relationship Manager (RM) if you have a savings account with HDFC.

I guess you can try mailing them now.
Provide details about how long you’ve been using the card, your card spending history, income details, and any additional information they may request.
If they say no, then you can go with the 8lac spend in Q4.
Got it, I have been using different HDFC products (savings acc, salary acc, mutual funds and insurance) alongside their cards for roughly 7 years now. I'll speak to my relationship manager and see, nothing to lose ;)