MY CREDIT CARD PORTFOLIO 2024

Casper

KF Ace
Card upgrades with HDFC depend on the existing limit. May I know your current limit on that card? Some people believe that using a co-branded card qwon’t lead to core card upgrades, but if your co-branded card offers better returns, it’s wise to use it, especially the HDFC Swiggy card, with LTF it is indeed great offer.

As your limit increases in the future, you can call customer service and request upgrades.
Thank you for your response and my current limit is 2.80 lakhs which is being shared between Regalia and Millenia which I guess are core cards

My salary is around 1.5 gross

Had checked Tata neu which I am getting FYF only

Basis this please advise if I should go for the LTF offer as I don't think this offer would last long.

Skylar

KF Master
Thank you for your response and my current limit is 2.80 lakhs which is being shared between Regalia and Millenia which I guess are core cards

My salary is around 1.5 gross

Had checked Tata neu which I am getting FYF only

Basis this please advise if I should go for the LTF offer as I don't think this offer would last long.
If you are getting LTF Swiggy that will be great card.
- Cashback gets settled in statement.'
'
This tata neu is good for UPI payments, but if you considering it for 10% on tata neu app then products are overpriced and cashback is in the form of neu coins and you have to use them on tata neu again where products are over priced.

For example:
I'm getting atta for 260/- on Flip
same on Bigbasket 290/- (Tata neu app 5% and tata neu infinty card 5% = 29)
now 290 - 29 = 261 😂 that's how it works.

Casper

KF Ace
'
This tata neu is good for UPI payments, but if you considering it for 10% on tata neu app then products are overpriced and cashback is in the form of neu coins and you have to use them on tata neu again where products are over priced.

For example:
Exactly my point I rarely would transact at Tata neu and the card was just for the lounge access without spend as regalia has lost its charm also as I already have Flipkart axis apay and Millenia I have access to major deals so would only go for Tata when they roll out LTF offer

On other hand I use services of Swiggy dineout and delivery and In case I do get a better upgrade offer on regalia and they take away my ltf status of Millenia then too I would have Swiggy LTF to backup.

My brother already has a swiggy LTF card so requirement was less but still the card is LTF and as of now good with benefits

I hope I am thinking in right direction @Skylar

Skylar

KF Master
Exactly my point I rarely would transact at Tata neu and the card was just for the lounge access without spend as regalia has lost its charm also as I already have Flipkart axis apay and Millenia I have access to major deals so would only go for Tata when they roll out LTF offer

On other hand I use services of Swiggy dineout and delivery and In case I do get a better upgrade offer on regalia and they take away my ltf status of Millenia then too I would have Swiggy LTF to backup.

My brother already has a swiggy LTF card so requirement was less but still the card is LTF and as of now good with benefits

I hope I am thinking in right direction @Skylar
You use regalia trough Smart Buy portal?

Casper

KF Ace
@Skylar

Added tata neu infinity LTF to the portfolio

I had checked eligibility on Tata neu app before applying for swiggy hdfc which caused a hit and swiggy was rejected due to internal checks but got LTF offer On tata app and the Infinity card was approved in 24 hours.

In hurry added the Visa variant but would speak with CC to convert to Rupay.

Hdfc portfolio full 3 cards ab would wait for upgrades on the Regalia first card.

Heard that HDFC is closing the Regalia first variant and force issuing some other card any idea?

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
@Skylar

I had checked eligibility on Tata neu app before applying for swiggy hdfc which caused a hit and swiggy was rejected due to internal checks but got LTF offer On tata app and the Infinity card was approved in 24 hours.

Hdfc portfolio full 3 cards ab would wait for upgrades on the Regalia first card.

Heard that HDFC is closing the Regalia first variant and force issuing some other card any idea?
Regalia gold

Skylar

KF Master

1724229304741.png

I am discontinuing my use of Tata NEU and redirecting my online transactions to the Swiggy HDFC card.

*I have earned more rewards through referrals for this card than through my own spending on Tata Neu.

launchcraft

KF Mentor
'

For example:
I get that same atta for 190:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It depends on the city we live in and the usage by a particular individual..
Don't tell him to not apply for TATA Neu card.
It's the one of the best card available in the market.

launchcraft

KF Mentor
@Skylar

Congratulations...its one of the best card available in the market.
Try to get the Rupay variant so you can utilize the benefits of the card on UPI transactions tooo..

abhimarda

KF Mentor
'

For example:
Absolutely right! Bigbasket is the most expensive of them all. I am better off taking lesser cashback on some other card than use this LTF Tata Neu Infinity. And using it through Tata Neu app is pain as this app is super slow

Casper

KF Ace
From what I heard, :unsure:
Regalia first is being replaced with hdfc millennia credit card
Regalia is being replaced with Regalia Gold

(Also depending on the CL upgrades would change)
Yes it seems so as when I check upgrade options I only see a fee based Millenia card even though i got Millenia as a floater with the regalia first LTF

Had a word with HDFC cx care and they had no idea or means to help just the generic upgrade form for Chennai office.

Casper

KF Ace
View attachment 1530

I am discontinuing my use of Tata NEU and redirecting my online transactions to the Swiggy HDFC card.

*I have earned more rewards through referrals for this card than through my own spending on Tata Neu.
Yes I read your have a fee based Plus card and if there is a fee and no specific return then it seems the right decision. My brother holds a Swiggy HDFC as his first Credit card (another nightmare to be dealt later) so its basically the same thing as me also holding the Swiggy hdfc card.

Casper

KF Ace
Congratulations...its one of the best card available in the market.
Try to get the Rupay variant so you can utilize the benefits of the card on UPI transactions tooo..
Thank you for your response and Yes in a hurry I had ordered a Visa variant but after that got it changed to Rupay just not sure of Priority pass as 1 got delivered along with Visa package.

Have to say the card quality of Tata neu is below average unlike other HDFC cards just a thin sheet of plastic no premium feeling if someone is paying 1499+ gst.