MY CREDIT CARD PORTFOLIO 2024

Casper

KF Ace
Absolutely right! Bigbasket is the most expensive of them all. I am better off taking lesser cashback on some other card than use this LTF Tata Neu Infinity. And using it through Tata Neu app is pain as this app is super slow
I do get where you are coming from and in a time where HDFC has basically stopped offering LTF cards or upgrades to average users like me who spend 3-4 lakhs I thought it as a opportunity for the moment to get the LTF variant even though i know in some time the benefits would get devalued

Also i was missing on a Rupay card in my portfolio and HDFC upi card was 0.30 in return and 1.50% seemed better in this case be it as neu coins atleast something out of nothing.

Skylar

KF Master
Yes I read your have a fee based Plus card and if there is a fee and no specific return then it seems the right decision. My brother holds a Swiggy HDFC as his first Credit card (another nightmare to be dealt later) so its basically the same thing as me also holding the Swiggy hdfc card.
1724379669490.png
I currently hold the LTF credit card. Even if it were not free, I would be willing to pay the fee, as I received better reward rate within the first month of usage.

In contrast, with the Tata Neu Plus card, despite spending ₹1,11,000, I only earned 974 NeuCoins. Not even 1% I would be keeping it for one more year as already reached fee waver condition. And I preffer SWIGGY card over this beacuse of statment credit, one day after bill generation cashback is adjusted in the statment ammount.

launchcraft

KF Mentor
Thank you for your response and Yes in a hurry I had ordered a Visa variant but after that got it changed to Rupay just not sure of Priority pass as 1 got delivered along with Visa package.

Have to say the card quality of Tata neu is below average unlike other HDFC cards just a thin sheet of plastic no premium feeling if someone is paying 1499+ gst.
You have to look at the returns of the card, why we are so focused on the the feel of the card (for premium feel get onecard metal;)).
Returns from the TATA Neu Infinity card is so good if you are a BigBasket or TATA brand user that you can easily get 10-15k annual return which is way more than the fees you pay.
Btw because I have the Rupay variant so I use this card for my UPI spends also and being a loyal TATA user, I am able to reach the 3,00,000 threshold to waive off my fees.
I don't think so we can get a better card than this with these many features.
Fun Fact - I bought Realme buds from croma with the free money I have as Neucoins.
So, if you use this card to the fullest you can surely get the best returns.

Last edited:

launchcraft

KF Mentor
View attachment 1553
I currently hold the LTF credit card. Even if it were not free, I would be willing to pay the fee, as I received better reward rate within the first month of usage.

In contrast, with the Tata Neu Plus card, despite spending ₹1,11,000, I only earned 974 NeuCoins. Not even 1% I would be keeping it for one more year as already reached fee waver condition. And I preffer SWIGGY card over this beacuse of statment credit, one day after bill generation cashback is adjusted in the statment ammount.
why your reward rate is just 1%.
Can you explain...

Casper

KF Ace
You have to look at the returns of the card, why we are so focused on the the feel of the card (for premium feel get onecard metal;)).
Returns from the TATA Neu Infinity card is so good if you are a BigBasket or TATA brand user that you can easily get 10-15k annual return which is way more than the fees you pay.
Btw because I have the Rupay variant so I use this card for my UPI spends also and being a loyal TATA user, I am able to reach the 3,00,000 threshold to waive off my fees.
I don't think so we can get a better card than this with these many features.
Fun Fact - I bought Realme buds from croma with the free money I have as Neucoins.
So, I you this card to the fullest you can surely get the best returns.
I hold the One Card too it was a general observation as my Tata card got delivered yesterday.

Casper

KF Ace
Ohh..thats good that you already have Onecard...
Tata Neu card is also good according to me plus the return is amazing.
Yes got the Rupay variant today have created the upi i'd in the Tata neu app and have linked to gpay too

Lets see the returns in next statement

launchcraft

KF Mentor
Yes got the Rupay variant today have created the upi i'd in the Tata neu app and have linked to gpay too

Lets see the returns in next statement
try to use tata neu upi only to get maximum returns, recently they have reduced their returns on other upi apps but for tata neu upi the return is till the same, so try to use tata neu app only for payments to earn maximum benefits.
Like any other app they are also promoting their own app that is tata neu, so the returns are maximum with this.
BTW you have visa and Rupay both variant..:rolleyes:

Casper

KF Ace
try to use tata neu upi only to get maximum returns, recently they have reduced their returns on other upi apps but for tata neu upi the return is till the same, so try to use tata neu app only for payments to earn maximum benefits.
Like any other app they are also promoting their own app that is tata neu, so the returns are maximum with this.
BTW you have visa and Rupay both variant..:rolleyes:
At time of applying in a hurry to get the LTF card I selected VISA variant and processed the application as had not read much of the Rupay variant meanwhile I did my research and called HDFC to change the variant so VISA was on the way and later Rupay got delivered.

Hdfc cx said that the ViSA card would get deactivated after sometime and in HDFc app for the Visa variant it is quoted as Transfer

launchcraft

KF Mentor
At time of applying in a hurry to get the LTF card I selected VISA variant and processed the application as had not read much of the Rupay variant meanwhile I did my research and called HDFC to change the variant so VISA was on the way and later Rupay got delivered.

Hdfc cx said that the ViSA card would get deactivated after sometime and in HDFc app for the Visa variant it is quoted as Transfer
okkkk...fair enough..congratulations on getting it LTF.
What about the priority pass...will it be active on not..

Casper

KF Ace
okkkk...fair enough..congratulations on getting it LTF.
What about the priority pass...will it be active on not..
If I had continued with the Visa variant then the Priority pass would had worked but as I shifted to Rupay the PP issued is of no use.

For Rupay variant only the card is required where they bill some $3.50 and it is later reversed

Would get the variant changed to ViSa when I plan a international trip as have more trust on Priority pass for international lounge access but for now Rupay card is my daily driver.

launchcraft

KF Mentor
If I had continued with the Visa variant then the Priority pass would had worked but as I shifted to Rupay the PP issued is of no use.

For Rupay variant only the card is required where they bill some $3.50 and it is later reversed

Would get the variant changed to ViSa when I plan a international trip as have more trust on Priority pass for international lounge access but for now Rupay card is my daily driver.
understood.:):)