Cashless Health insurance

Pliz guide for a cashless health insurance that covers almost 100 percent coverage. With no disease i want to do a family health insurance (2 adult +1 child) adult age id 44 years and child age is 6 years

zacobite

KF Mentor
Pliz guide for a cashless health insurance that covers almost 100 percent coverage. With no disease i want to do a family health insurance (2 adult +1 child) adult age id 44 years and child age is 6 years
Icici Lombard / hdfc ergo / care are the gd ones

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
Few options apart from the ones suggested above

Star Health Comprehensive - covers PED within 1 year (min i've seen)
Niva Bupa - Offers unlimited restoration - if 1 family members makes a claim, the policy will automatically refill itself to enable 100% cover for the 2nd claim.

guptajoy961

KF Expert
The best cashless health insurance plan for your family (2 adults aged 44 and 1 child aged 6) would be the Optima Restore plan from Apollo Munich Health Insurance. This plan offers 100% restore benefits, meaning the full sum insured is reinstated after a claim, as well as features like complimentary health checkups, daily hospital cash, and a strong network of over 12,000 hospitals across India.

Some key benefits of the Optima Restore plan include:

- 100% cashless coverage at network hospitals
- Sum insured options from ₹3 lakhs to ₹1 crore
- Coverage for pre-existing diseases after a waiting period
- No sub-limits on room rent, ICU charges, or treatment costs
- Restoration of full sum insured after a claim
- Discounts on premiums for family floater plans

The premium for this plan for your family of 3 would likely be in the range of ₹20,000 - ₹30,000 per year, depending on the exact sum insured chosen. This provides comprehensive coverage with minimal out-of-pocket expenses.

Other good options to consider are the Navi Health Insurance plan and the ICICI Lombard Health Care Plus plan, which also offer high levels of cashless coverage and benefits. I would recommend comparing the features and costs of these top cashless health insurance plans to find the best fit for your family's needs.

guptajoy961

KF Expert
The best cashless health insurance plan for your family (2 adults aged 44 and 1 child aged 6) would be the Optima Restore plan from Apollo Munich Health Insurance. This plan offers 100% restore benefits, meaning the full sum insured is reinstated after a claim, as well as features like complimentary health checkups, daily hospital cash, and a strong network of over 12,000 hospitals across India.

Some key benefits of the Optima Restore plan include:

- 100% cashless coverage at network hospitals
- Sum insured options from ₹3 lakhs to ₹1 crore
- Coverage for pre-existing diseases after a waiting period
- No sub-limits on room rent, ICU charges, or treatment costs
- Restoration of full sum insured after a claim
- Discounts on premiums for family floater plans

The premium for this plan for your family of 3 would likely be in the range of ₹20,000 - ₹30,000 per year, depending on the exact sum insured chosen. This provides comprehensive coverage with minimal out-of-pocket expenses.

Other good options to consider are the Navi Health Insurance plan and the ICICI Lombard Health Care Plus plan, which also offer high levels of cashless coverage and benefits. I would recommend comparing the features and costs of these top cashless health insurance plans to find the best fit for your family's needs.

Community members provided you the best knowledge. Now it's your priority what you need, how much cover you need which is cheaper and ofcourse the screen period should be less.