Cc emi vs personal loan

Unknown dude

KF Expert
I want to buy a smartphone should I go with credit card emi or with an pre approved digital product loan from hdb finance

Fir better future credit history

zacobite

KF Mentor
I want to buy a smartphone should I go with credit card emi or with an pre approved digital product loan from hdb finance

credit history will be same.. if you are sure if on time payments then CC, but if u miss tgen v high interest

If your credit card credit limit is not exceeding 30% then go for cc.
But remember the amount of the phone will be locked on your cc till the last EMI is paid off.
About the charges :
Processing fee will be charged on conversion of EMI .
On each EMI you have to pay GST .

Considering a credit card EMI vs a pre-approved HDFC digital product loan for your credit history:

Credit Card EMI:
- Pros: Easy application, builds credit history with timely payments.
- Cons: Higher interest rates, risk of overspending, late payments affect credit score.

Pre-approved HDFC Digital Product Loan:
- Pros: Lower interest rates, fixed EMIs aid budgeting, less overspending risk.
- Cons: Requires more documentation, potential processing fees.

For better credit history:
- Choose HDFC loan if disciplined with finances and seeking lower rates.
- Stick to credit card EMI if your limit covers the purchase and payments are managed responsibly.

Consider processing time and credit score impact, but ultimately, decide based on your financial situation and comparative rates before proceeding.

Considering a credit card EMI vs a pre-approved HDFC digital product loan for your credit history:

Credit Card EMI:
- Cons: Higher interest rates, risk of overspending, late payments affect credit score.

- Stick to credit card EMI if your limit covers the purchase and payments are managed responsibly.

Consider processing time and credit score impact, but ultimately, decide based on your financial situation and comparative rates before proceeding.
It's not hdfc loan it's HDB loan .
Interest rate charged by HDB is higher than cc EMI .
If the EMI bounces hdb will charge high bouncing charges.
Hdb can affect cibil adversely.

zacobite

KF Mentor

Credit Card EMI:

gpt action movie @ShavirB