How can i access my loan account in AXIS bank?

santanu2nd

KF Rookie
Recently i got a pre-approved personal loan from axis bank.. currently I'm using Flipkart axis bank cc and I don't have any savings account in axis bank. How can i access my loan account and see the emi amount and other stuff?

santanu2nd

KF Rookie
You should ask the bank to give you loan account number. But from where will the EMI be deducted?
Emi not deducted.. i just want know the amount which i have to pay !(my actual query is, why the loan is not reflecting on axis bank mobile app)

Btw thanks for the help sir !

arjungoyal12

KF Mentor
Then, it might not be connected to your bank account or some another technical glitch. Have you tried talking with the customer care?

M@njit singh

KF Rookie
Recently i got a pre-approved personal loan from axis bank.. currently I'm using Flipkart axis bank cc and I don't have any savings account in axis bank. How can i access my loan account and see the emi amount and other stuff?
Axis bank ki aap install kr Lena or jab loan lo gye tab automatically axis bank ke aap me personal loan wali operation me loan details or EMI details a jaigi

Vishalpalak

KF Rookie
Download Axis app from play store with your registered mobile number
and go to services you will see option loans there you can check