civil score

Skylar

KF Mentor
But in a longer run it will gradually improve only if you pay the bills in timely manner.
Already mentioned by June mine will cross 785 again.
I Have been observing my cibil score daily from 8 months now. I refresh it daily and I know the falls and rises.

Skylar

KF Mentor
different apps shows different score
😂 😂😂😂
Today, if your score is 750 and you view it on one app, it will remain the same until you refresh it. However, after a week, if your score changes and you check it from another app, you’ll see the updated score. If you check your score on the same day across multiple apps, it will consistently display the same score.

saurabh.s

KF Ace
what's the need of taking premium subscriptions
When you find any discrepancy in your cibil report and reaching out to the banks for clarification, they'll ask for an official CIBIL report and not gonna entertain any third-party app's report. It's in moments like these that the significance of a premium subscription becomes apparent

Skylar

KF Mentor
When you find any discrepancy in your cibil report and reaching out to the banks for clarification, they'll ask for an official CIBIL report and not gonna entertain any third-party app's report. It's in moments like these that the significance of a premium subscription becomes apparent
Totally agreed 🤝

launchcraft

KF Mentor
sorry to contradict this, but if you present the report from either of the apps like ONESCORE, PAYTM, etc. they will help you in your discrepancy.
There is no need for CIBIL report.

Skylar

KF Mentor
sorry to contradict this, but if you present the report from either of the apps like ONESCORE, PAYTM, etc. they will help you in your discrepancy.
There is no need for CIBIL report.
Hey, previously for a hard enquiry removal that HDFC made 3 or 1 card they asked me sent report from official CIBIL website only :(

Skylar

KF Mentor
Yeah, that report is so long and Above 10MB and those HDFC bank mailers reject files over 10MB.
It is big problem with these cibil reports.