club vistara rejected

danish786

KF Rookie
can someone help me regarding failure of axis bank vistara club due to bank norm not matching, per annum 6 lac is required, i m already in that slab

santoshraut

KF Expert
You can try card to card basis if you have any other banks credit card with higher credit limit.
Due to Vistara and Air India merger most of the bank not issuing new Club Vistara cards...

flyingSingh

KF Rookie
I agree with Mr. Santosh, Kindly wait for Axis and other banks to rebrand their credit cards with Air India / Flying Returns. All regulatory approvals are obtained from governing bodies like CCI, NCLT, MoCA, DGCA, etc. The merger is anticipated to be complete by the end of 2024. Please link your Club Vistara account (IF already exists) with Flying Returns in advance to transfer your loyalty points and progress without any obstructions. Eventually, If you have a savings account in Axis, please get in touch with your relationship manager or Branch, they can guide you better in the application. Go for a premium product like Liberty savings account or something higher / try maintaining a high TRV (total relationship value; ie FDs, mutual funds, balance across current and/or savings account, Loans, insurances, etc) with the bank, this will significantly improve the probability of getting premium cards like Magnus, Atlas and Axis infinity CV gold credit card which will prospectively rebrand with Air India Flying Returns. Last but not the least, please recheck your CIBIL score and scrutinize the report.