CRED GARAGE.

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
Have been using this feature since its launch and this is my brief review of CRED Garage

CRED Garage is a useful feature that provides a centralized platform for managing various aspects of your vehicles. Pros of CRED Garage are:
  1. Comprehensive information: CRED Garage consolidates all essential vehicle details, including registration certificates, PUC, insurance papers, and FASTag balances.
  2. Digilocker integration: The integration with Digilocker simplifies document management and ensures secure access to your vehicle documents.
  3. Convenient tracking: The app allows you to track multiple vehicles and their associated expenses

However, there are some CONS. These are:
  1. Digilocker integration: While the integration is conceptually sound, it could benefit from further refinement to ensure seamless interaction. Also it would've been nice if they asked for my consent to fetch data from Digilocker.
  2. Incorrect FASTag balance : For some reason my it shows my Fastag Balance as ZERO all the time.

However it's a nice feature and I could see myself using it in the future provided they work on the CONS.