Cred Mint & Cred flash

Greesh

KF Rookie
Hi there everyone, I jus came across Cred Mint and Cred Flash Features in my cred app do anyone know what they are, how to use them & are they secure and what are the hidden charges/ drawbacks of these features.
Thanks in advance

"Special thanks to the bekifaayati team for this community and such an initiative"

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
Hey Ganesh! Thank you for the kind words :)

Have been using CRED Mint from the past 6-7 months, happy to share my thoughts on that.

CRED Mint is a P2P product from CRED which offers upto 9% Interest Rates. Inherently P2P investments are very high risk but on CRED Mint these are relatively low risk because of the quality of people in the community (CREDIT Score of > 750). Haven't faced a single payment default or delay till now - but can't be sure it'll be like this in the future.

With Interest Rates being where they are right now, I feel you can easily get that kind of Interest Rates while taking very little risk by investing in FDs of Small Finance Banks (Amount upto 5 Lakhs is 100% protected by RBI). So as of this moment it may not make a lot of sense to go for P2P investing offering 9% Interest Rate

Happy Investing :)