Credit card for best reward/cashback in the market.

abhimarda

KF Mentor
Sbi not gave 5% cashback on merchant payments.
I clearly noted that merchant portal means merchant website. Portal does not mean POS machine...and then I went on to note if it meant offline payment..then use Axis Ace. Did you mean you did not get 5% on merchant portal which you are supposed to get or you meant offline merchant where max is 1%?

anjalitiwari

KF Rookie
ok sir thanku
Please suggest me best cash back credit card for UPI merchant transaction. I spent daily 1 lac -2 lacs merchant UPI payments

launchcraft

KF Mentor
ok sir thanku
Please suggest me best cash back credit card for UPI merchant transaction. I spent daily 1 lac -2 lacs merchant UPI payments
HDFC TATA neu Infinity credit is best for UPI transactions as it gives 1.5% cashback in form neucoins when used TATA neu app for UPI payments..

Ramu

KF Rookie
Yes, if you can get it LTF (and the optional subscription to 3x/5x reward points)
It is not LTF ,1999 plus GST annually.Is there any way to convert into LTF or to avoid annual fee.My spends are not reaching the spend limit criteria.

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
It is not LTF ,1999 plus GST annually.Is there any way to convert into LTF or to avoid annual fee.My spends are not reaching the spend limit criteria.
I don't think so, I haven't seen them offer it LTF (maybe if you hold a premium bank account with them, no clue on this).