Credit Card to Bank Account Money Transfer

luciferocious

KF Mentor
Hello,
I read the details shared by you regarding the bank account transfer, I tried too but not successful cause I am not holding IDFC bank account. Currently I am holding bank accounts of HDFC, PNB, IDBI, Federal etc. Also rupay card I am holding from Hdfc, pnb, icici, indus, axis etc. Is there any other possible idea to make a successful transfer using rupay card.

Please suggest.

Thankyou
i know that idfc still works. rest of the banks are patched. you can try it with sbi maybe too

lluckyy

KF Rookie
use cdbc apps from various bank and load money using rupay cc and then transfer it to bank for free. works with idfc bannk digital rupee app. personally verfied
It is not working with HDFC. I have tried to load HDFC CBDC WALLET via HDFC Rupee Card

Attachments

• IMG-20240323-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20240323-WA0000.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 3

zacobite

KF Mentor
It is not working with HDFC. I have tried to load HDFC CBDC WALLET via HDFC Rupee Card
What's the need to do this for a few thousands.. on a rolling basis you will pay cc bill and transfer and pay and transfer so nett.. benefit is only month 1...

JD Panchal

KF Rookie
use cdbc apps from various bank and load money using rupay cc and then transfer it to bank for free. works with idfc bannk digital rupee app. personally verfied
Its not working, I have tried and it is showing options to pay from bank account only. I installed IDFC CDBC app and tried to load money via UPI (Amazon, PhonePe, PayTM,iMobile) and it shows only savings bank account options in UPI App.

Bro I try cdbc HDFC app and next try Google pay upi HDFC rupy credit card but payment failed
Bekifaayati waly bro my FB par video bi Dali Hein ki ap cdbc ap signup kro fr money load kro next Google pay or ya kr rupy credit card se payment kro but payment failed

Aadi Yogi

KF Ace
What are some unique ways to transfer Balance from Credit Card to Bank Account with ZERO Charges? Ideally without using any 3rd party apps

P.S- Best answer/s will be featured in bekifaayati's YT Video on same topic :)
Just Use or link with your Upi for transfer and this also not allow any 3rd party

arachi

KF Ace
What are some unique ways to transfer Balance from Credit Card to Bank Account with ZERO Charges? Ideally without using any 3rd party apps

P.S- Best answer/s will be featured in bekifaayati's YT Video on same topic :)
That method is not more workable