Credit card upgrade benefits.

dg1

KF Ace
Hello All,

At the time of upgrading credit card do we get any joining welcome/joining benefit like vouchers etc. I checked with RM but they said since it's just an upgrade no joining benefit like we received for the 1st time when we apply for cc.

Pls share your experience and guide me accordingly if I can negotiate with RM for welcome/joining benefits. Is there any scope for negotiation in this scenario. I have ask them to increase my cc limit as well which they will check and come back.

Hdfc bank is offering free LTF upgrade from regalia to regalia gold.

Thank you in advance.

Skylar

KF Master
Hello All,

At the time of upgrading credit card do we get any joining welcome/joining benefit like vouchers etc. I checked with RM but they said since it's just an upgrade no joining benefit like we received for the 1st time when we apply for cc.

Pls share your experience and guide me accordingly if I can negotiate with RM for welcome/joining benefits. Is there any scope for negotiation in this scenario. I have ask them to increase my cc limit as well which they will check and come back.

Hdfc bank is offering free LTF upgrade from regalia to regalia gold.

Thank you in advance.
No welcome benefit/Joining Benefit cause your card if LTF.
If the card has a joining fee, then your upgrade will come with welcome benefits.

Reactions: dg1