How can I Upgrade my credit card?

zacobite

KF Mentor
my yearly spend is approx 7-8L. most of my payments on utilities and medicines so when i used this card on paytm its charges conviniance fee means Think I paid electric bill of 10000/- 2% cashback means it is 200/- but they adding convenience fee on 10000/- it becomes 10150/- then where did I get 2% this is a small example
7-8 L on meds and utilities?? wow.. are these business spends? if yes try for the new hdfc biz cards launched..else it may get flagged.. Tip : Explore SBI PULSE card for pharmacy spends.. chk if rewards make sense.. no cap.. or SBI CB to buy meds online 5%,

Ayan37

KF Ace
7-8 L on meds and utilities?? wow.. are these business spends? if yes try for the new hdfc biz cards launched..else it may get flagged.. Tip : Explore SBI PULSE card for pharmacy spends.. chk if rewards make sense.. no cap.. or SBI CB to buy meds online 5%,
ok i will check it my spending structure to best value back card

Skylar

KF Master
how can i get unsecure version?
Have you tried the app?
if not
Install One Card app
Try with this code - SOME7C3F5 (referral - doesn't guaranty unsecure but we both will get 250)

If they are giving a secure card great or else Install One Score app and check the score in it.
Sooner or later, they'll send you offer for pre-approved unsecured card

Skylar

KF Master
When I first installed One Score, they showed me card with 159k but I haven't taken it but after month then I refreshed my scores in the app they Offred me 305k

Ayan37

KF Ace
When I first installed One Score, they showed me card with 159k but I haven't taken it but after month then I refreshed my scores in the app they Offred me 305k
awesome bro.. where are you from? I have already a pre-approved offer but my area shows it can be available only FD back card.

AV$

KF Expert
It's a universal problem for whoever got their first card from HDFC as a cobranded card.
We tried everything but finally all we could do was close the co-branded card, in 3 months my friend applied to HDFC c2c through an agent and he got regalia. (He used ICICI coral card with limit 2lac 20 thousand for C2C)
Other HDFC C2C card offers through agents

Existing card credit limit: 50K
Card offered: Money-back plus

Existing card credit limit: 1.2L
Card offered: Millennia

Recommended Credit history should be 1year+
Existing card was only 4 months old still was offered
Also if the limit of the existing card is recently increased wait till atleast ONE bill is generated so the new limit is shown on the bill 😅

Skylar

KF Master
Other HDFC C2C card offers through agents

Existing card credit limit: 50K
Card offered: Money-back plus

Existing card credit limit: 1.2L
Card offered: Millennia

Recommended Credit history should be 1year+
Existing card was only 4 months old still was offered
Also if the limit of the existing card is recently increased wait till atleast ONE bill is generated so the new limit is shown on the bill 😅
Yup

AV$

KF Expert
According to my experience, HDFC cards are easier to apply via an agent
Atleast the agent keeps assisting you regarding the next step as well
And as their commission is linked to us getting the credit card, they share little tips & tricks regarding the verification process 😉