credit card

GLBITM

KF Rookie
I had paid my first bob credit card bill using cred app on 1st november but any how it was get refunded to my account after one day almost as i was promised by customer executive that wait for 3 to 5 working days to settle you payment i got relaxe but till then due date had been passed and bob bank has levied a charge of Rs. 750 plus 18% GST .

After two days I again paid bill using paytm in this scenario same happening happened no settlement till I am writing this issue .

what are your opinions and solution to help me out in this problem .... post solutions as soon as possible

Gigachad

KF Mentor
I had paid my first bob credit card bill using cred app on 1st november but any how it was get refunded to my account after one day almost as i was promised by customer executive that wait for 3 to 5 working days to settle you payment i got relaxe but till then due date had been passed and bob bank has levied a charge of Rs. 750 plus 18% GST .

After two days I again paid bill using paytm in this scenario same happening happened no settlement till I am writing this issue .

what are your opinions and solution to help me out in this problem .... post solutions as soon as possible
This shouldn't happened twice.. try paying from bob protral..

The late payment have marked you cibil. Will have bad impression.. ask bob to remove that.