CRIF

I was applying credit card from youtube link . I just entered name and mobile number and CRIF REPORT was fetched by VISTAS TECHNOLAB . Is this safe or not .

Attachments

• IMG_20231207_210451.jpg
    IMG_20231207_210451.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 4

cardy

KF Expert
That is link of zet. It's not good practice. Try to avoid these types of links. Try to apply through official website or app.

If you get the clean website address of the bank you want to apply, after clicking an affiliate link. You may proceed. If it's different then avoid.

That is link of zet. It's not good practice. Try to avoid these types of links. Try to apply through official website or app.

If you get the clean website address of the bank you want to apply, after clicking an affiliate link. You may proceed. If it's different then avoid.
I know I have done a mistake but as I have allowed them my details .. They can misuse or not ??

shashwat

KF Ace
Should not be a problem. The SMS just says that you have a soft inquiry on your credit report. By itself, that is not enough for anyone to misuse your details.

But you may start getting calls for personal loan and other things.

Gigachad

KF Mentor
I was applying credit card from youtube link . I just entered name and mobile number and CRIF REPORT was fetched by VISTAS TECHNOLAB . Is this safe or not .
Don't share your personal data like pan no to anyone..

They sell your data.. and might leak to a scam in future..Be safe!

imboy

KF Ace
You will not get any credit card but these ads will hamper your cibil by adding enquiries against you PAN. Don't click on these links. Think 100 times before you click any link.

Fintellect

KF Rookie
Seems like you had accessed this via any app/website or applying any any banking products. Its just a soft enquiry so no issue. Avoid sharing Your phone/pan/Aadhaar to XYZ people/website/apps.