E-mail ID change in SBI Card

acnologia567

KF Rookie
I recently got approved for a SBI Simplysave Credit card. And I also received the card 2 months ago. But in the last month I noticed that there is no contact, statement, transaction notification on my email account. I didn't mind it right away. I opened the SBI Card application but the option to change the email is locked. I also visited the website but there was no option to change the email there. After sometime I contacted their customer care. I was shocked that my name(title) was wrong. Also my E-mail was wrong. In both my e-mail and name there is a typo. Maybe this was my fault.
So I wanted to change the email. I am going back and forth with the customer care, submitted all the documents they requested but they are not doing anything about it. Every time I call they just tell me that they will escalate it, but they are doing nothing. What should I do???

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
Hi, you'd be surprised but this is very common. Had the same issue with my HDFC Credit Card - even though I was sure I had mentioned all my details correctly.

You need to simply visit any Offline Branch of SBI and fill a simple form to change the email ID and name. Process will be completed within 48 hours