FI Bank froze my account

jkumar

KF Rookie
FI Bank - Federal bank account
A few months ago someone contacted me for a part-time job and offered me some money. You have to like or review Google Maps, they sent me demo task money and gave me a telegram link. Rs 210 on 25 August, i joined Telegram then they added me to a Group where all tasks display the whole day. 1-2-3 After 2-3 tasks they asked me to give them money to increase my task value like 50 rs per task and they will give me a 200 bonus if I give them 1000. So total of 1200+150 for the task, I understand that they are cheating and it is a scam. So I exited the group, One 1month later my FI bank liened my 210 Rs and they asked me to share the payment proof. When told them this story and shared a WhatsApp message I did not have a transaction screenshot. they froze my account on 28 Oct at the time of salary money. (Asked my HR to change the salary account - one problem solved) but I have a complaint about it they are just saying LEA (cybercrime) marked by PNB and asking to share proof of payment. when I asked about where to go and what to do to unfreeze the account they not doing anything. I have been waiting since 20 Oct they lined up and froze that's it not giving any solution. What should I do to unfreeze my account and complain to the bank? RBI will check after 30 days only

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
Would suggest you to go to your Banks Home Branch and talk to the manager. Mostly this money is part of some scam which has come under police radar, which is why they have liened the money and froze your account.

pankajkumar

KF Rookie
Similar Case with one of my relatives, he had a lot of money in that account and now he is running between Home branch (Which is in Gopalganj Bihar) and main Branch (Ahmedabad).

Gigachad

KF Mentor
FI Bank - Federal bank account
A few months ago someone contacted me for a part-time job and offered me some money. You have to like or review Google Maps, they sent me demo task money and gave me a telegram link. Rs 210 on 25 August, i joined Telegram then they added me to a Group where all tasks display the whole day. 1-2-3 After 2-3 tasks they asked me to give them money to increase my task value like 50 rs per task and they will give me a 200 bonus if I give them 1000. So total of 1200+150 for the task, I understand that they are cheating and it is a scam. So I exited the group, One 1month later my FI bank liened my 210 Rs and they asked me to share the payment proof. When told them this story and shared a WhatsApp message I did not have a transaction screenshot. they froze my account on 28 Oct at the time of salary money. (Asked my HR to change the salary account - one problem solved) but I have a complaint about it they are just saying LEA (cybercrime) marked by PNB and asking to share proof of payment. when I asked about where to go and what to do to unfreeze the account they not doing anything. I have been waiting since 20 Oct they lined up and froze that's it not giving any solution. What should I do to unfreeze my account and complain to the bank? RBI will check after 30 days only
I your account has some sort money laundering case to it.

Go to cybercrime sell & asked them..