Fuel card for 1 lack monthaly spend

I am an truck owner, need to buy fuel of atleast 1 lac rupees every month, can anyone suggest me sets of different credit card through which I can maximize my fuel reward (note - most of the fuel card's have maximum cap of 10k only)

Skylar

KF Master
I am an truck owner, need to buy fuel of atleast 1 lac rupees every month, can anyone suggest me sets of different credit card through which I can maximize my fuel reward (note - most of the fuel card's have maximum cap of 10k only)
As you are aware, most banks have issued fair usage guidelines, prohibiting the use of personal credit cards for business purposes.

Therefore, we can only manage this by obtaining multiple cards under family members’ names and distributing the 10K spend across each card.

SBI BPCL OCTANE

- Earn 6.25% on expenses up to Rs. 10,000 per statement.
- 1% surcharges waiver 10,000 per statement

IDFC First Bank HPCL Power+
- Earn 5% Reward Point on expenses of up to ₹12,000 every month, plus earn 1.5% value back as HP Happy Coins if used via HP Pay app, up to Rs. 10000 per month.

Indus Delights Debit Card
5% cashback up to ₹750 per month with the Indus Delights Debit Card (fee 588.82), which is available with the IndusInd Delite Savings Account.

Indus World Delights Debit Card
Enjoy up to ₹1000 cashback per month with the Indus World Delights Debit Card (fee 2950).

3% cashback up to ₹500 per month with the Indie Megastar account’s Visa Signature Debit Card or Indie UPI handle. The card is complimentary for accounts maintaining a minimum balance of ₹50,000.

IndianOil RBL Bank XTRA Credit Card

Earn accelerated 15 fuel points for every INR 100 spent at Indian Oil fuel stations, with a maximum of 2,000 fuel points per month (equivalent to 7.5% for fuel spends up to INR 13,300 monthly). Additionally, earn 2 fuel points for every INR 100 spent on other purchases such as shopping and more (equivalent to 1%).

Quarterly Milestone: Receive 1,000 fuel points for quarterly spends of INR 75,000 (equivalent to an additional 0.67%).

Each fuel point is valued at INR 0.5 and can be redeemed for Xtra Rewards points at Indian Oil fuel stations.