HDFC Bank Savings Account Tiers: SavingsMax / Classic / Preferred / Imperia

arjungoyal12

KF Mentor
I have HDFC Preferred Account for the past 1 year. It isn't giving me much benefit. So, I don't think it's a good idea to park that much money for a bank account. What are your views upon different accounts offered by HDFC

S

sujith

I personally use hdfc savings max, gets the things right, don’t have to maintain any balance because an emergency FD I created is linked to that account which makes it 0 MAB

Ramesh181

KF Ace
I have HDFC Preferred Account for the past 1 year. It isn't giving me much benefit. So, I don't think it's a good idea to park that much money for a bank account. What are your views upon different accounts offered by HDFC
I too have a Preferred account for the past few years and I think it doesn't make any sense to park the money in the SB account. I am also going to downgrade it to either a regular savings account or to a Savings Max account.

abhimarda

KF Mentor
I have opened Savings Max account only for making credit card payments which are in excess of 75k pm. I get Rs.750 for bill payments and I don't use it for anything else. Even if I have to keep 25k as balance I still get Rs.750 or 3% pm return on my 25000 which is great as no other bank is providing this kind of return