HDFC Diners Biz Black Query

Athar007

KF Rookie
I have Diners Biz Black
Someone please clarify some questions

1- How to pay my Creditors (from whom I buy)
2- Is there any extra charges for either party or both
3- will I get reward points? If yes, what will be the effective reward rate?
4- Will my spends on vendor payment be considered for renewal fees waiver?

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
I have Diners Biz Black
Someone please clarify some questions

1- How to pay my Creditors (from whom I buy)
2- Is there any extra charges for either party or both
3- will I get reward points? If yes, what will be the effective reward rate?
4- Will my spends on vendor payment be considered for renewal fees waiver?

Hey there!
The answers to your first two questions depend entirely on your merchant and their payment acceptance methods. However, here are some generic answers that might help you a bit:

1. How to pay your Creditors:
- You can pay your creditors using your Diners Biz Black card through various methods like online banking portals, payment gateways, UPI(for Rupay CC) or apps that support credit card payments. Make sure to check if your creditors accept credit card payments & by which method.​

2. Extra Charges:
- There might be extra charges for either party depending on the payment method and the agreement with your creditors. Some payment gateways or apps might charge a processing fee for credit card transactions. It's best to confirm with your creditors and the payment service provider.​

3. Reward Points:
- Yes, you will earn reward points on your Diners Biz Black card. Typically, you earn 5 Reward Points for every ₹150 spent on business needs. However, certain categories like fuel, utilities, and insurance might not earn reward points. The effective reward rate is approximately 3.33% (1 Reward Point = ₹1).​

4. Renewal Fees Waiver:
- Yes, your spends on vendor payments will be considered for the renewal fee waiver. To get the annual fee waived, you need to meet the minimum spend criteria set by HDFC Bank. Make sure to check the specific terms and conditions for the waiver.​