HDFC IOCL CC

I got Millenia as a pre approved offer. Now they are offering me IOCL HDFC cc. Should I go for it or try for another best fuel cc?

hitirfan

KF Mentor
Is there any fuel card which offers direct cash back instead of vouchers to redeem?
Maine to nahi suna aisa koi card. I have heard that SBI BPCL Octane amd HDFC IOCL C are good for Fuel.

I myself use HDFC IOCL and I'm trying to get Octane for my brother.

Maine to nahi suna aisa koi card. I have heard that SBI BPCL Octane amd HDFC IOCL C are good for Fuel.

How do you receive that 4-5% cash back?
As vouchers!!
How do you redeem them then?

hitirfan

KF Mentor
How do you receive that 4-5% cash back?
As vouchers!!
How do you redeem them then?
For every 150 spent on fuel, 5x RPs are given. Atleast 500 RPs can be redeemed. 1RP= 3 Xtra Rewards which is equal to ₹0.96. these XRs can be used for filling fuel at IOCL stations.

RPs cam also be used for Cashback but return is low, probably 1RP = ₹0.20.

Also 5x RPs for Utilities. And 1RP for other transactions of ₹150.

For every 150 spent on fuel, 5x RPs are given. Atleast 500 RPs can be redeemed. 1RP= 3 Xtra Rewards which is equal to ₹0.96. these XRs can be used for filling fuel at IOCL stations.

RPs cam also be used for Cashback but return is low, probably 1RP = ₹0.20.

Also 5x RPs for Utilities. And 1RP for other transactions of ₹150.
Explain the exact process of redeeming points.
You got XRPs in ur statement. Now what?
Go to the fuel pump to redeem them in the pos machine?

hitirfan

KF Mentor
Explain the exact process of redeeming points.
You got XRPs in ur statement. Now what?
Go to the fuel pump to redeem them in the pos machine?
RP onces redeemed in XRPs are added in IndianOil One app from there they can be redeemed for fuel and few other options.

mkate

KF Expert

SBI BPCL OCTANE, 's annual fee is high, and the spend limit to reverse it is too high.

hitirfan

KF Mentor
Could you please let us know the exact process to get that waived?
Request for card closure, then they call asking reason.. people say I'm loyal customer but the fee is very high can't pay.... If you are lucky they give fee waiver or some other benefit.