HDFC Irctc Credit card loyalty program error

mr_ancoder

KF Rookie
I am trying to add my HDFC irctc credit card on Irctc website for loyalty program. I am getting an error saying “Registration fee not paid”. I have already paid joining fee for this card. Has anyone got this error and how to fix it?

Thanks in advance

Here are some steps you can take to try to fix the "Registration fee not paid" error when adding your HDFC IRCTC credit card to the IRCTC website for the loyalty program:
  1. Check Payment Status:
    • Go to the "Cards" section and view the details of your IRCTC credit card.
    • Verify that the joining fee payment is reflected as "paid" and not pending.
    • If it's pending, contact HDFC Bank customer care to initiate payment confirmation.
  2. Clear Browser Cache and Cookies:
    • Sometimes, temporary browser data can cause errors. Clear your cache and cookies, then try adding the card again.
  3. Try a Different Browser or Device:
    • If the issue persists, switch to a different browser (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, etc.) or try using a different device to rule out browser-specific problems.
  4. Contact IRCTC Customer Care:
    • If the above steps don't work, reach out to IRCTC customer care directly. Explain the error message and provide your card details. They might have deeper insights into the issue and can initiate necessary fixes from their end.
Additional Tips:
  • Ensure Correct Information: Double-check that you're entering the correct 11-digit loyalty number printed on the back of your card.
  • Review Eligibility: Confirm that your card is eligible for the loyalty program and that you meet any specific requirements.
  • Avoid Multiple Attempts: Refrain from repeatedly trying to add the card, as this could trigger security blocks.
If the issue remains unresolved, consider:
  • Contacting HDFC Bank Customer Care: They can verify your payment status and initiate coordination with IRCTC if needed.
  • Providing Feedback to IRCTC: Report the issue through their feedback channels to bring attention to the problem and encourage resolution.