Hdfc No debit freeze

Mr aaveah

KF Rookie
mera 8 april ko mere hdfc account per no debit freeze lga diya account per maine account open karte time student diya tha but is account se papa ke credit card se rent payment and credit card bill payment se 14-15 lakh ke transaction ho gye total pehle to unhone bola sab transactions me physical copy mai proof le aao maine wo bhi kar diya he fir bhi nhi maan rhe bol rhe hai aap per police case hoga aapka paisa bhi nhi milega bro help me kya karu mai 😭😭😭😭

abhimarda

KF Mentor
mera 8 april ko mere hdfc account per no debit freeze lga diya account per maine account open karte time student diya tha but is account se papa ke credit card se rent payment and credit card bill payment se 14-15 lakh ke transaction ho gye total pehle to unhone bola sab transactions me physical copy mai proof le aao maine wo bhi kar diya he fir bhi nhi maan rhe bol rhe hai aap per police case hoga aapka paisa bhi nhi milega bro help me kya karu mai 😭😭😭😭
When was this account opened and what was your age then? If this was few years back and currently you are not more a student then it will be one of your clarifications. Also can you please provide breakup of how much rent transaction and how much card payments have been done from your account. Also, make me understand from where the money came in the account as you have only stated rent payment and credit card payments from this account. Was cash deposited in the account? If yes how much in a financial year? This 14-15 lakh transaction is in how many months/years?

Mr aaveah

KF Rookie
When was this account opened and what was your age then? If this was few years back and currently you are not more a student then it will be one of your clarifications. Also can you please provide breakup of how much rent transaction and how much card payments have been done from your account. Also, make me understand from where the money came in the account as you have only stated rent payment and credit card payments from this account. Was cash deposited in the account? If yes how much in a financial year? This 14-15 lakh transaction is in how many months/years?
My Account was opened on 28 Feb 2024 my age is 18 year then . No 2 month Pehle Mai student tha 28 March ko hi mere 12th ke board exam khatam hue ab Mai student nhi hu. My total rent payment is about 2 lakh and credit card bill payment amount is 6-7 lakh rupees. And no cash deposits done to my account this 14-15 lakh rupees in 2 months and I have any single proof of every transactions but bank employees doesn't hear my any single thing what should I do

abhimarda

KF Mentor
My Account was opened on 28 Feb 2024 my age is 18 year then . No 2 month Pehle Mai student tha 28 March ko hi mere 12th ke board exam khatam hue ab Mai student nhi hu. My total rent payment is about 2 lakh and credit card bill payment amount is 6-7 lakh rupees. And no cash deposits done to my account this 14-15 lakh rupees in 2 months and I have any single proof of every transactions but bank employees doesn't hear my any single thing what should I do
Student to tum abhi bhi ho...probably college student. Is the rent payment actual or it's just payment to someone's account in home/relative so that you can get cash from credit card at low charges? Is this rent for home or shop/factory? If this is for shop/factory then it is serious issue. And if proper proofs cannot be put up then this goes into incorrect declaration to open account and the transactions not matching expected transactions in account i.e. actuals are much higher. You can't use your account for revolving funds...banks will check for AML (Anti Money Laundering) rules. May I check if there is a good reason why these transactions were routed through your account as the card bill payments should have been made from your father's account.

Mr aaveah

KF Rookie
Student to tum abhi bhi ho...probably college student. Is the rent payment actual or it's just payment to someone's account in home/relative so that you can get cash from credit card at low charges? Is this rent for home or shop/factory? If this is for shop/factory then it is serious issue. And if proper proofs cannot be put up then this goes into incorrect declaration to open account and the transactions not matching expected transactions in account i.e. actuals are much higher. You can't use your account for revolving funds...banks will check for AML (Anti Money Laundering) rules. May I check if there is a good reason why these transactions were routed through your account as the card bill payments should have been made from your father's account.

Mr aaveah

KF Rookie
Yes sir ye rent payments credit card se low charge per payment nikalne ke liye hue hai and kya mai aisa show kar skta hu kya wo sab mere papa ke behalf se mere account mai hue hai please help me sir

abhimarda

KF Mentor
Yes sir ye rent payments credit card se low charge per payment nikalne ke liye hue hai and kya mai aisa show kar skta hu kya wo sab mere papa ke behalf se mere account mai hue hai please help me sir
Don't even try that!! You are already in trouble and you will create more trouble for you if you do that. Better to go to bank and come clean. Hopefully bank will take a lenient view and close the issue else this will be one a fraud/bogus transaction case. Go and talk to them and settle it amicably.

Aisa lagta hai ki apke papa ko bhi shayad iss baat ka nahi pata. Agar Aisa hai toh sahi yahi hoga ki aapke papa ko sab clearly batado and unko lekar kisi CA se confirm karlo ki bank ko sab kuch saaf batana sahi rahega ki nahi. I think they will also tell you to tell the truth to the bank.

Last edited:

Mr aaveah

KF Rookie
Don't even try that!! You are already in trouble and you will create more trouble for you if you do that. Better to go to bank and come clean. Hopefully bank will take a lenient view and close the issue else this will be one a fraud/bogus transaction case. Go and talk to them and settle it amicably.
But bank wale meri koi baat hi nhi sun rhe roz bank ke chakkar katna pdta hai kya karu

Mr aaveah

KF Rookie
Aisa lagta hai ki apke papa ko bhi shayad issues baat ka nahi pata. Agar Aisa hai toh sahi yahi hoga ki aapke papa ko sab clearly batado and unko lekar kisi CA se confirm karlo ki bank ko sab kuch saaf batana sahi rahega ki nahi. I think they will also tell you to tell the truth to the bank.
Nhi only 1-2 rent payments hi to hue hai kya students itna bhi nhi kar skte ye konsa gunah hai sir

Nhi only 1-2 rent payments hi to hue hai kya students itna bhi nhi kar skte ye konsa gunah hai sir
The amount you mentioned is very high for a student account and that too in 2 months only. Your intentions might have not been wrong but the system is in place to prevent money laundering which is a serious criminal offence.
Please take you Father in confidence explaining him everything and get in touch with a CA and or a lawyer to see how to proceed in this case.

Mr aaveah

KF Rookie
Dekho sir ab Mai aapko Sach bta deta Maine ye bill payments ke transactions isliye kiye Kyoki mujhe inper cashback mil rha tha that's it Maine koi money laundering ya aur kuch nhi kiya

2 month me apne 15 lakh ka transaction kar liya .... Bank walo ko to kuch illegal to lagega hi .
Yaha student ka bat hi nahi hai .
Normal businessmen ka bhi itna Kam time me transaction nahi hota .
Better hai CA se consult karna .

Dekho sir ab Mai aapko Sach bta deta Maine ye bill payments ke transactions isliye kiye Kyoki mujhe inper cashback mil rha tha that's it Maine koi money laundering ya aur kuch nhi kiya
Jo bhi hai financial irregularities hai ye bank ke Nazar me. Misuse hoga toh pakda jaayega. Koi CA hi sahi salah de sakta hai.

zacobite

KF Mentor
Nothing to worry.. They are trying to scare you. File a written complaint with the Nodal Officer of the bank with the details of the transactions explained and requesting for freeze to be removed.Also, I am. sure you will be able to prove the transactions if legitimate.Even if you have used for personal use, it is not illegal as long as it is for the parent.. Verbal naho rakhna...likh ke application dena.. Isme FIR ka koi question naho hain....Unless you have used it for something illegal.. Only you know **