Hdfc No debit freeze

abhimarda

KF Mentor
Yes sir ye rent payments credit card se low charge per payment nikalne ke liye hue hai and kya mai aisa show kar skta hu kya wo sab mere papa ke behalf se mere account mai hue hai please help me sir
Nothing to worry.. They are trying to scare you. File a written complaint with the Nodal Officer of the bank with the details of the transactions explained and requesting for freeze to be removed.Also, I am. sure you will be able to prove the transactions if legitimate.Even if you have used for personal use, it is not illegal as long as it is for the parent.. Verbal naho rakhna...likh ke application dena.. Isme FIR ka koi question naho hain....Unless you have used it for something illegal.. Only you know **
Dekho sir ab Mai aapko Sach bta deta Maine ye bill payments ke transactions isliye kiye Kyoki mujhe inper cashback mil rha tha that's it Maine koi money laundering ya aur kuch nhi kiya
Credit card se low charge pe nikaalne ke liye transactions hain.. I have a fair assumption that there is no actual rent to be paid. And if you are trying to gane the system, they may block the credit card of your father if it is from HDFC Bank only. I hope your father is aware of all this.

Credit card se low charge pe nikaalne ke liye transactions hain.. I have a fair assumption that there is no actual rent to be paid. And if you are trying to gane the system, they may block the credit card of your father if it is from HDFC Bank only. I hope your father is aware of all this.
Highly unlikely that it was known to his father. He would not have allowed it in the first place.