HDFC Regalia Gold Vs HDFC Diners Club Privilege Credit card

rajat24

KF Rookie
Hi All,

I'm being offered the above two cards(both lifetime free).
I'm not sure which I should choose.

Also, Will having a salary account with them help me get an INFINIA card in the near term or can the previous card be upgraded with time?

Same question.. I already have HDFC salary account (Gross 40L+) since 2011. Currently using HDFC regalia with 11L+ limit (LTF). Looking to upgrade to Gold or DCB per LTF. Will prefer to move to INFINIA as well. Please Suggest.

Sudhaker

KF Ace
Same question.. I already have HDFC salary account (Gross 40L+) since 2011. Currently using HDFC regalia with 11L+ limit (LTF). Looking to upgrade to Gold or DCB per LTF. Will prefer to move to INFINIA as well. Please Suggest.
Talk to RM and get Infinia, you already have regalia, there is no real benefit upgrading to Gold as it would then be converted from LTF to chargeable card. If you expenses on card are greater than 10 LPA then best go for Infinia upgrade rather than regalia Gold.

Sudhaker

KF Ace
Hi All,

Also, Will having a salary account with them help me get an INFINIA card in the near term or can the previous card be upgraded with time?
if you can get then go for Infinia otherwise my personal opinion is to opt for regalia gold if given as LTF

zacobite

KF Mentor
Hi All,

Regalia Gold