Help needed regarding the Amazon pay icici credit card

Hello everyone one hope you are doing great I need some help regarding Amazon pay icici cc. As I am getting error from icici bank side i guess. As I applied for Amazon pay icici credit card but my application was on hold as I was not 21 years old but when I turned i tried to apply again but it's showing as I application already exists from this number.i have spoke with Amazon customer care but they were not able to help as they say it is problem from icici bank and bank are giving only cold replies. Please please give me suggestions or any leads through which I can solve this problem. Thank you so much have a great time ahead.Screenshot_2024-09-07-11-53-51-15_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
Hello everyone one hope you are doing great I need some help regarding Amazon pay icici cc. As I am getting error from icici bank side i guess. As I applied for Amazon pay icici credit card but my application was on hold as I was not 21 years old but when I turned i tried to apply again but it's showing as I application already exists from this number.i have spoke with Amazon customer care but they were not able to help as they say it is problem from icici bank and bank are giving only cold replies. Please please give me suggestions or any leads through which I can solve this problem. Thank you so much have a great time ahead.View attachment 1768
Try again after 3-6 months 🙃

I personally started with Amazon Pay Later and always used only 3-7% of the approved limit and paid TAD before Due Date. After 9 months, I applied & received the Amazon Pay ICICI credit card without any hassle.