How do I upgrade/convert my HDFC credit card?

I just got my HDFC Tata Neu Plus credit card but I am not happy with it. It only gives 2% cashback as compared to 5% from Tata Neu Infinity credit card. Can I upgrade/convert my card to Infinity card just after a few days of using it? If yes, then how? Also suggest any other better credit card from HDFC that I should upgrade to instead to Tata Neu infinity because I don't use Tata Neu much, I just applied for it because I wanted a rupay credit card so that I can do upi transactions with my card and earn some cashback and also because HDFC kept calling me everyday for taking a card and I also wanted a good card, I only had onecard and Kotak 811 card and IDFC wow card by then which I got 1-2 years ago.

Gigachad

KF Mentor
I just got my HDFC Tata Neu Plus credit card but I am not happy with it. It only gives 2% cashback as compared to 5% from Tata Neu Infinity credit card. Can I upgrade/convert my card to Infinity card just after a few days of using it? If yes, then how? Also suggest any other better credit card from HDFC that I should upgrade to instead to Tata Neu infinity because I don't use Tata Neu much, I just applied for it because I wanted a rupay credit card so that I can do upi transactions with my card and earn some cashback and also because HDFC kept calling me everyday for taking a card and I also wanted a good card, I only had onecard and Kotak 811 card and IDFC wow card by then which I got 1-2 years ago.
You have to wait for 3 months, they you can request hdfc for upgrade..