How to generate cibil score beginners for the credit card?

gauravk06

KF Rookie
If someone does not have a CIBIL score and they want to create their CIBIL score, then I will tell you one of the best easy ways. You go to OneCard and apply. For a credit card you have to create FD. After doing FD, you will get a credit card, use it properly and pay for it. With time you will create a good CREDIT SCORE.
images (3).jpeg
Thanks ❤️
- Gaurav Kasaudhan

tareesh

KF Rookie
But I got salary is in cash and I got salary 16000 to 18000 so I think I am not eligible for any card
U will get credit card but you need to do fixed deposit and against that fixed deposit you will get your credit limit anyone can apply above the age of 18
Example: idfc wow credit card
Kotak dream different credit card
One card
In youtube search as secure credit card and you will get the information

Mayur

KF Ace
But bro right now I don't have any credit card or load even in one score not showing my cibil
Okay Then if you want to build your CIBIL score you can use
1. Flipkart Pay Latter
2. Paytm Postpaid
3. Secured Credit card

Secured credit card is best for you in my opinion. In 3-5 months you can see your CIBIL score

Kshawn800

KF Rookie
U will get credit card but you need to do fixed deposit and against that fixed deposit you will get your credit limit anyone can apply above the age of 18
Example: idfc wow credit card
Kotak dream different credit card
One card
In youtube search as secure credit card and you will get the information
If I can use amazon pay later feature, will it work to create cibil

Kshawn800

KF Rookie
Okay Then if you want to build your CIBIL score you can use
1. Flipkart Pay Latter
2. Paytm Postpaid
3. Secured Credit card

Secured credit card is best for you in my opinion. In 3-5 months you can see your CIBIL score
Will it give card who has nill cibil score

Mayur

KF Ace
Will it give card who has nill cibil score
Yess bro I have SBI Prime Credit Card which is Secured credit card and I was applying for this card at that time I also have Nill CIBIL score. Then I used it very smartly and within 4-6 month my CIBIL score is visible and 750+ also. now I can apply for any card. you can follow it bro.

This is actually very long process but hdfc bank solve this issue with bank account. , Only open hdfc bank account and deposit 40 to 50 thousand and leave it for 5 month hdfc bank call you for a credit card after 4 to 5 month and take this credit card from hdfc and after that same follow the rules of credit cards and make payment before time your score will be start

shashwat

KF Ace
If you have a steady income, all you need is a credit score. To get one, you can buy any thing on EMI, and it will give you a credit score.
Alternatively, as mentioned earlier, you can go for a Secured Credit Card. OneCard, Bajaj, RBL have secured card options.

khalidnsk

KF Rookie
But bro right now I don't have any credit card or load even in one score not showing my cibil
Bhai.. Try to get Flipkart pay later or Amazon pay later service. Use it for 6 months .. Purchase and pay before time. You will build a good score. Remember don't trap in faltoo credit offers received to you..

Manoj Kohli

KF Expert
You can also think of taking a secured credit card with just 5000 as FD amount. I think One Card offers FD Backed card with low limits.
Essentially, you can start making and improving your credit score with FD backed card of just 5000s.

rohan

KF Ace
There are four factors that affect cibil score.
1. Your credit utilization should be between 30% to 40%.
2. Timely payments.
3. Do not check cibil score frequently.
4. Number of loans and credit cards you have.

I would suggest take fd backed credit card like Kotak 811 Dream different credit card or one card for creating good cibil score.

shubham0710

KF Rookie
If you just follow following things it will be best for you because they increase limit if you pay on time.
1) Take a kotak Mahindra bank credit card by making fd (my advice is make 50k atleast) use it more for electricity payment recharge and other utility they will increase your limit 2 times in 1 year.
2) After generating score from that card apply for Flipkart and Amazon paylater limit. Just use them 1 time in 3 months. You can also buy product on emi if they are cost free else don't think of that.
3) After completing 6 to 7 months if your FD based credit card has limit above 70k then you can apply for credit card on the basic of your credit card statement and photo.
If you get any unsecured card once then multiple banks will provide you credit card without income proof.