How to generate cibil score beginners for the credit card?

ronnie

KF Rookie
Okay Then if you want to build your CIBIL score you can use
1. Flipkart Pay Latter
2. Paytm Postpaid
3. Secured Credit card

Secured credit card is best for you in my opinion. In 3-5 months you can see your CIBIL score
I think one should never use Flipkart pay later, Guys I'm writing this from my past experience of using FPL.
I applied for FPL last year and got the limit of Rs 35k, 10k for pay later and 25k for emi conversion. Everything was fine until i know that they charging you an intrest rate of mind boggling 24% p.a for emi conversion.
Because Flipkart sanction this loan from a third party bank, so your payment details update lately on your cibil which also somehow affect your cibil score in the long run.
That loan appear in your cibil as personal loan which is also a bad thing for a newbie, even you close/settle this loan they take 4-6 months to remove from your cibil which is also a bad thing.

shashwat

KF Ace
That loan appear in your cibil as personal loan which is also a bad thing for a newbie, even you close/settle this loan they take 4-6 months to remove from your cibil which is also a bad thing.
I agree with what you're saying about Flipkart Pay Later, but a personal loan is not a bad thing for a credit report. Any credit product you take, as long as you repay on time, will make your score go up. This includes personal loans.

Also, loans don't get removed from CIBIL at all, but they stop affecting your profile after around 3 years. In any case, nothing about this is a problem as long as you pay off your loans on time.