HOW TO GET ICICI PRE APPROVED CC OFFER

SUNAINA

KF Ace
I have opened ICICI wealth management account before 2 months and I mentain 1L continue any idea how and when can I expect pre approved CC offer from ICICI my CIBIL score is 772 currently using HDFC CC and IDFC CC .

Anindya98

KF Ace
I have opened ICICI wealth management account before 2 months and I mentain 1L continue any idea how and when can I expect pre approved CC offer from ICICI my CIBIL score is 772 currently using HDFC CC and IDFC CC .
Use the WM Debit card frequently on the e-commerce platforms. What is your other card limits & age?
ICICI will not give you pre-approved offers if this is your first card from them even if you maintain 1L+.
Try to use this account as primary.

SUNAINA

KF Ace
My IDFC card has 80k and HDFC 37K limit IDFC is 5 months old and HDFC is 8 months old and I do use this account for UPI transactions

Skylar

KF Master
ICICI operates on a quarterly offer system. The new quarter begins next month, so you might receive a preapproved credit card during that time. Alternatively, you could expect one in October.

Anindya98

KF Ace
ICICI operates on a quarterly offer system. The new quarter begins next month, so you might receive a preapproved credit card during that time. Alternatively, you could expect one in October.
Yes, his credit age is also new that will also play a factor