I can't able to link my ICICI CORAL RUPAY credit card with iMobile Pay app

Gajendrakumar

KF Mentor
I received ICICI CORAL CREDIT CARD 2 weeks before.
While registration, I am facing difficulties. Initially I entered my mobile number in iMobile Pay application and it got verified and get into put 4 digit pin number. After entered my pin it shows as per below images attached.
While connecting customer care, they blocked my pockets wallet and still showing same error without any changes.
I have checked manually pocket wallet app. And the wallet status is CLOSED.
The customer care service is very poor.
I don't know what to do.

Attachments

• IMG-20240520-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20240520-WA0000.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG-20240520-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20240520-WA0001.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 11
Why are you select pocket wallet.
Direct login to imobile
Linked with any bank account
Imobile automatic detect all credit card linked to your mobile number

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240527_090735_iMobile Pay.jpg
    Screenshot_20240527_090735_iMobile Pay.jpg
    336.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20240527_090748_iMobile Pay.jpg
    Screenshot_20240527_090748_iMobile Pay.jpg
    467 KB · Views: 8

Gajendrakumar

KF Mentor
Call customer care
After calling customer care, they asked me to select NET BANKING option in that app, but there is no other options exept Pocket wallet and ICICI Bank savings account. Then they asked me to uninstall the app and reinstall from play store. But issue has not been resolved yet.

Gajendrakumar

KF Mentor
Why are you select pocket wallet.
Direct login to imobile
Linked with any bank account
Imobile automatic detect all credit card linked to your mobile number
Asper your advice, I tried link with any bank account and ended up with the same error that Your mobile number is updated against your pocket wallet user id in our system.

Skylar

KF Master
I received ICICI CORAL CREDIT CARD 2 weeks before.
While registration, I am facing difficulties. Initially I entered my mobile number in iMobile Pay application and it got verified and get into put 4 digit pin number. After entered my pin it shows as per below images attached.
While connecting customer care, they blocked my pockets wallet and still showing same error without any changes.
I have checked manually pocket wallet app. And the wallet status is CLOSED.
The customer care service is very poor.
I don't know what to do.
You can't link your Rupay card to iMobile Pay app for UPI payments. For UPI payments use Gapy, PhonePe, PayZap, Paytm etc etc
- Uninstall the App and login again with you registered mobile number to access the card in iMobile Pay app.

Gajendrakumar

KF Mentor
You can't link your Rupay card to iMobile Pay app for UPI payments. For UPI payments use Gapy, PhonePe, PayZap, Paytm etc etc
- Uninstall the App and login again with you registered mobile number to access the card in iMobile Pay app.
First of all, i am not asking for UPI payment. I am asking to view my credit card for UPI activation. We need to do the process initially to use the card for further UPI payment. Without UPI activation we can't able to link with any payment apps like Gpay, phonepay,etc

Skylar

KF Master
First of all, i am not asking for UPI payment. I am asking to view my credit card for UPI activation. We need to do the process initially to use the card for further UPI payment. Without UPI activation we can't able to link with any payment apps like Gpay, phonepay,etc
Card activation can be done through IVR and Recently I linked my Kotak card with Gpay even before activating it.

Gajendrakumar

KF Mentor
Card activation can be done many ways. But for UPI activation done only by installing iMobile pay. Card activation is different from UPI transaction activation.

abhimarda

KF Mentor
If your card is activated then UPI can be activated on any UPI app. Simply add the card on Paytm, Mobikwik, Gpay, Phonepe, BHIM etc and set your pin, that will activate your UPI.

Gajendrakumar

KF Mentor
No. It's not like that. I can't able to fetch my ICICI CORAL RUPAY credit card in Gpay, phonepay, etc from same registered mobile number. We have to activate separately for UPI transaction in bank app. Then we could link with any payment apps.

abhimarda

KF Mentor
No. It's not like that. I can't able to fetch my ICICI CORAL RUPAY credit card in Gpay, phonepay, etc from same registered mobile number. We have to activate separately for UPI transaction in bank app. Then we could link with any payment apps.
Can you check that on Paytm once if not already done.I had that issue as well whereby I could not add on few apps but then could add on Paytm and then linked to few other apps...still my icici Coral can't be searched on all 3rd party apps but is added on some others.

Gajendrakumar

KF Mentor
Can you check that on Paytm once if not already done.I had that issue as well whereby I could not add on few apps but then could add on Paytm and then linked to few other apps...still my icici Coral can't be searched on all 3rd party apps but is added on some others.
I have checked before but again rechecked based on your advice but it's not worked again..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-27-20-04-22-844_net.one97.paytm.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-27-20-04-22-844_net.one97.paytm.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 9