I have taken loan from icici bank but the agent said the intrest is 0.9 percentage but the actual interest I got was 1.85 percentages

shubhg9401

KF Rookie
Please help i have more money to pay intrest, I have taken loan from icici bank but the agent said the intrest is 0.9 percentage but the actual interest I got was 1.85 percentages want should I do please mail me for solution ragishubh396@gmail.com

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
Please help i have more money to pay intrest, I have taken loan from icici bank but the agent said the intrest is 0.9 percentage but the actual interest I got was 1.85 percentages want should I do please mail me for solution ragishubh396@gmail.com
Haven't you read the agreement before signing or tried to reverify it via Bank? 🤯

In this case, you should first ask bank for help which they will rarely do and if issue didn't get resolved just knock the door of RBI by raising complaint on RBI Ombudsman portal. And make sure you have proper proof(call recordings with agent & bank customer care, receiving of complaint application submitted in bank or proper email Conversation with official bank Customer Care etc.) supporting your issue before complaining or else you're Doomed 😔

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
But I didn't pay the loan interest from 6 months and i have not recorded the call what should I do now
After 6 months, you realized this 🤦

Just try to settled it ASAP if the Complaining Method didn't work out or you will become a Debt Trap 🐭 thus shattering your overall finances.