ICICI RUPAY CORAL CREDIT CARD PRE APPROVED...IS IT GOOD TO TAKE?

Dew

KF Ace
Want to know about icici coral rupay credti card good or bad.
And how to redeem this card reward point ..if there any charges to redeem???

nikhilchauhan

Administrator
Staff member
It might be a good option because it has a minimal fees. Will it be your first credit card or do you have any other credit card?

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
ICICI Coral Card has slightly low reward rate (0.5%) with an annual fees of 500 + GST

You get 25% Discount on BookMyShow and INOX, but that benefit is also limited to INR 100 per month

This Card comes with a complimentary lounge access if you spend min INR 5000 in previous quarter (Personally, I found this to be a little restrictive).

Overall, I would rate this card 2-2.5 (out of 5). There are much better cards out there ✌️

ajit sahu

KF Ace
ITS CHARGING A JOINING AND ANNUAL FEES OF 500+GST EACH. I THINK THAT IS MUCH. BUT IF YOU THINK YOU CAN USE IT WISELY AND GET THE CASHBACK EXACT OR NEAR AMOUNT AROUND THE ANNUAL AND JOINING FEES WITH INCLUDING GST. THAN YOU MUST GET IT. BECAUSE PRE APPROVED CARDS ARE HARD GET I THINK. BUT YOU HAVE TO MANAGE THE CREDIT CARD REGULARLY LIKE WHEN SPEND AND HOW MUCH TO SPEND.

Dew

KF Ace
I have amazon pay credit card so i get the offer life time free coral rupay credit card.i want a rupay credit card life time free.so i ask... Is there any better option???

Any suggestions?
I want lifetime free rupay credit card
Kotak UPI Rupay credit Card
Kotak league credit card
HDFC UPI Virtual rupay credit card (minimal joining and annual fees of 99+gst and fee waiver on 25k spends/year which can be easily done)
Apart from this, ICICI coral Rupay can be obtained as LTF

I think except Amazon pay ICICI credit card , all icici creit card is bad creidt card regarding service :- 1 out of 5 , regarding reward rate :- 2 out of 5 and mainly card quality :-2 out of 5 and mainly no offer at all time in flipkart nd amazon

ravinder

KF Rookie
I think except Amazon pay ICICI credit card , all icici creit card is bad creidt card regarding service :- 1 out of 5 , regarding reward rate :- 2 out of 5 and mainly card quality :-2 out of 5 and mainly no offer at all time in flipkart nd amazon
INDEED amazon pay cc is one of the best credit card i have ever seen