KF Rookie
My credit card application is stuck at credit review

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240705_081838_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240705_081838_Chrome.jpg
    291.1 KB · Views: 16

Skylar

KF Master
My experience with IDFC was smoothest. Just put details on portal and witin one week I received Wealth Card.
I had similar experience
Applied card on 11 AM
same day
VKyc at 2PM
Vkyc agent asked me to install the app and I logged in with OTP verification and Virtual card started showing up.
and in 3 days I received the card.

hitirfan

KF Mentor
I had similar experience
Applied card on 11 AM
same day
VKyc at 2PM
Vkyc agent asked me to install the app and I logged in with OTP verification and Virtual card started showing up.
and in 3 days I received the card.
Konsa wala card?

Skylar

KF Master
I got this card in January, and six months passed. The only instance I used the card was to book movie tickets, taking advantage of the BOGO offer. Apart from that, I haven’t found any other category where this card provides significant benefits.

I got this card in January, and six months passed. The only instance I used the card was to book movie tickets, taking advantage of the BOGO offer. Apart from that, I haven’t found any other category where this card provides significant benefits.
What about lounge access?

Skylar

KF Master
I live far away from city, I guess tabhi mje cards approve nahi hote online. Mje IDFC WOW b nahi mila
Brother, it’s not worth it. The reward rate is the lowest, and on top of that, we have to pay 118 redemption charges for the low rewards. IDFC has an unusual system; perhaps with time, they’ll expand availability to your area.

hitirfan

KF Mentor
Brother, it’s not worth it. The reward rate is the lowest, and on top of that, we have to pay 118 redemption charges for the low rewards. IDFC has an unusual system; perhaps with time, they’ll expand availability to your area.
I'm trying to get Icici Platinum. Wo b nahi mil raha. Do baat reject hogaya. Ab kch time baad bank mai jake he apply karunga

Skylar

KF Master
What about lounge access?
2 complimentary Domestic airport lounge visits per quarter, on spending ₹20,000 every month.
I travel mostly by train, so it is not much of use for me.
There are railway lounges too but they are not avilable in the cities I travel :LOL:

2 complimentary Domestic airport lounge visits per quarter, on spending ₹20,000 every month.
I travel mostly by train, so it is not much of use for me.
There are railway lounges too but they are not avilable in the cities I travel :LOL:
Spend based lounge access is irritating.