Idfc first future first savings account vs idfc pratham savings account

ms2475

KF Rookie
Please give me a suggestion I want zero balance lifetime free account with lifetime no charges like sms alert charge or anything. Currently I am using idfc future first saving account I am using this more than 2 years and believe me that is the greatest varient of zero balance savings account. No charge deduct since I opened my account. Believe me it's is the greatest saving account for those people who don't want to give any changes in bank account. If you want open this account the eligibility is you become a student to any school college university and go your nearest idfc branch and carry aadhar,pan, student I'd card and a Android phone 🤳

Meet Patel

KF Ace
IDFC had stopped issuing new future first or pratham account. Now there's no zero balance account option available in IDFC First.

Norman

KF Rookie
Please give me a suggestion I want zero balance lifetime free account with lifetime no charges like sms alert charge or anything. Currently I am using idfc future first saving account I am using this more than 2 years and believe me that is the greatest varient of zero balance savings account. No charge deduct since I opened my account. Believe me it's is the greatest saving account for those people who don't want to give any changes in bank account. If you want open this account the eligibility is you become a student to any school college university and go your nearest idfc branch and carry aadhar,pan, student I'd card and a Android phone 🤳
You can go with AU Digital Savings Account. I recently opened it and it's good for now. There's no charge except for debit card .

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
IDFC had stopped issuing new future first or pratham account. Now there's no zero balance account option available in IDFC First.
There's some confusion amongst employees of IDFC regarding both the accounts or maybe they don't want customers to go for these (maybe not part of their KRA). Last i checked, these account are still being offered by them