IDFC LIMIT INCREASE OPTION OPEN ON WHATSAPP

zacobite

KF Mentor
**even if you didn't get the offer**. it worked for me those interested ask me how??

IDFC LIMIT INCREASE OPEN FOR MOST USERS.. ON WHATSAPP.. IF You HAVE IDFC CC.. TRY IT OUT.. No harm

Last edited:

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
**even if you didn't get the offer**. it worked for me those interested ask me how??

IDFC LIMIT INCREASE OPEN FOR MOST USERS.. ON WHATSAPP.. IF You HAVE IDFC CC.. TRY IT OUT.. No harm
From what I've observed, IDFC Folks are pretty open to increasing your Credit Limit anytime you reach out to them. Provided, you have a good track record and maintain some balance in your Savings Account

zacobite

KF Mentor
From what I've observed, IDFC Folks are pretty open to increasing your Credit Limit anytime you reach out to them. Provided, you have a good track record and maintain some balance in your Savings Account
they are silly IDFC.. i asked for an LE last week.. sent all my docs.. have 800+ cibil and they denied it.. and 2 days later they are increasing on whatsapp for the entire world.. . i also sent message on WA and limit increase is approved by 2L ( and i didn't even get an offer) ...funny bank

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
Shocking they rejected your LE application, they always seemed pretty desperate for some additional business. The service also varies a lot from one branch to another