IDFC zero balance account - everything you need to know

What is the maximum balance limit on pratham savings account
there is no maximum balance limit ,this is the interest rate that you will get in your saving accounts and from here you can so that there is no maximum balance limit.
  • Up to Rs 1 lakh: 3% per annum
  • More than Rs 1 lakh but less than Rs 5 lakh: 4% per annum
  • More than Rs 5 lakh but less than Rs 50 crore: 7% per annum
  • More than Rs 50 crore but less than Rs 100 crore: 5% per annum

KI5HAN

KF Rookie
IDFC First Bank offers several zero balance account options:

1. Pratham Savings Account:

• Zero minimum balance requirement.
  • No account opening charges.
  • Basic banking services like cash deposits, withdrawals, and ATM transactions.
  • No requirement to maintain an average monthly balance (AMB).
  • Ideal for individuals who want a simple, no-frills savings account with no balance requirements.
2. Digital Savings Account:
  • Zero minimum balance requirement. (1 feb 2024 - now its updated to 10k/25k minimum balance)
  • Opened and managed entirely online through the IDFC FIRST Bank mobile app or website.
  • Offers a wide range of digital banking features, including instant fund transfers, online bill payments, and mobile recharges.
  • No AMB (Average Monthly Balance) requirement.
  • good for people, who does not want to visit bank branches
3. Future First Account:
  • Zero minimum balance requirement for the first 4 months.
  • After 4 months, a minimum average monthly balance of ₹25,000 is required.
  • Earns interest on the daily balance.
  • Offers a free VISA Platinum Debit Card with exclusive benefits.
  • Provides 24x7 customer support.
4. Zero Balance Startup Current Account:
  • Zero minimum balance requirement for the first 3 years.
  • Designed specifically for startups and new businesses.
  • Unlimited free NEFT, IMPS, and RTGS transactions.
  • No AMB requirement for the first 3 years.
  • Tailored loan offerings for startups.
if you want to know about each type of bank accounts in detail, just let me know and I will provide you with all the details
No I am using future first account and it is full zero balance account with no AMB . It says on his website

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240223_190616.jpg
    Screenshot_20240223_190616.jpg
    308.7 KB · Views: 4

nihal

KF Rookie
I created the future first account in nagpur ramdaspeth branch. I liked employee of this branch. My college was not in the list, so they select nagpur University. I just needed an icard
I went to BYRAMJI TOWN BRANCH , employee said your college is not eligible so you can't open FUTURE FIRST account...so I opened pratham account...so what should I do now? If I go there now, will they convert my PRATHAM account to FUTURE FIRST account?

secprashant

KF Rookie
Yeah, I will say go to ramdaspeth branch then, the employees there are very humble. Even they are ready to visit your home for your convenience to open bank account

rahul.h.desai

KF Rookie
There's a lot of confusion around this Bank Account. Initially when you go to open this Account, IDFC's employees will mostly likely tell you that there is no such account and will give you 2 options - 1 with MAB of 10K and other with MAB of 25K. But if you keep pestering them, they will give you the option of Lifetime FREE account.

Also, if IDFC employee pushed your for funding this account, just do it and immediately take it out. There will be No Charges since it is a Lifetime FREE Account
I converted my MAB 10K to IDFC Select by depositing Rs. 3 Lakhs for 10 days. And not there is no minimum required balance now. Also got a LTF First Select Credit Card along with it. There is an option of enable Virtual RuPay credit card on this card (need to select this option when activating it, and I'm using this for all UPI merchant transactions (wherever accepted).