Index fund

Ashok haldar

KF Rookie
I just want to invest in index fund nifty 50. But I don't know anything. Want to start with grow app when I am searching for nifty 50 lots of name are coming please suggest ne how I can start with proper way and which nifty I need to select.

theraj0007

KF Expert
I just want to invest in index fund nifty 50. But I don't know anything. Want to start with grow app when I am searching for nifty 50 lots of name are coming please suggest ne how I can start with proper way and which nifty I need to select.
JUST GO WITH KOTAK FLEXI CAP FUND .

Select a good Mutual Fund App like Motilal Oswal, ET Money etc . Search Index funds you will get many options to invest.

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
Hi @Ashok haldar there are many Nifty 50 Index funds.
Based on this video from the Bekifaayati team ***/youtu.be/cAtNGdoN-wI?si=LMggPY_7DE2wN3cJ
you may invest in the UTI Nifty 50 Index funds. It has the lowest tracking error and a low expense ratio.

PS: Please do your research before investing in any mutual funds.