India's best undisputed Rupay Credit card

Currently India's best undisputed Rupay Credit card.

Flat 5% Cashback on all UPI transactions

The card was launched this year and yet to get traction so an underdog.
(Once it will get famous new members might not get these benefits as nobody in the industry is offering this kind of cashback)

The best part - THE CARD IS LIFETIME FREE.

All these benefits are being offered under Neon membership which is being offered as free right now. (Might discontinue anytime) So get this card as soon as possible.

Card name - Yes Bank Kiwi Credit Card
App to be used for card registration and UPI Payments- Kiwi

Detailed Benefits -
Cashback
1728354170372.jpeg
Airport Lounge-
1728354191865.jpeg
As the rewards are on all UPI transactions, reaching the milestones is way easy. None the less i have earned more than 1.1K as cashback only in 3 months.
the rewards can be directly and instantly redeemed to cash(Bank Account Transfer) without any redemption fee from the app itself.
1728354216253.jpeg

Bonus - You also get surprise rewards (Burst of Rewards program) on top of the cashback.

Just take care of one thing while applying, when my friends applied directly even though they had good credit score, salary and tier one city, they were rejected. But when others started applying using refferal link they got the approval even non salaried ones (business).

PahulGoyal

KF Expert

(Once it will get famous new members might not get these benefits as nobody in the industry is offering this kind of cashback)

All these benefits are being offered under Neon membership which is being offered as free right now. (Might discontinue anytime) So get this card as soon as possible.

Detailed Benefits -
Cashback
View attachment 1871
Airport Lounge-
View attachment 1872
As the rewards are on all UPI transactions, reaching the milestones is way easy. None the less i have earned more than 1.1K as cashback only in 3 months.
the rewards can be directly and instantly redeemed to cash(Bank Account Transfer) without any redemption fee from the app itself.
View attachment 1873

Bonus - You also get surprise rewards (Burst of Rewards program) on top of the cashback.
They might change terms while we are spending 1.5L. who knows? I can't wait 13 months for my cashback and trust yes bank/kiwi that they will not devalue it.

They might change terms while we are spending 1.5L. who knows? I can't wait 13 months for my cashback and trust yes bank/kiwi that they will not devalue it.
Flat 2%, without any conditions without redemption charge and without any strings attached. Cashback directly to bank account is still best in the market right now.

The next best is 1.5% of tata neu infinity. And HDFC changed the terms and conditions within 6 months of launching the card.

I think this being a LTF card there's no strings attached, use it while it's reaping fruits

Just take care of one thing while applying, when my friends applied directly even though they had good credit score, salary and tier one city, they were rejected. But when others started applying using refferal link they got the approval even non salaried ones (business).

Here's the refferal link to get you going (REMOVE SPACES FROM BELOW ADDRESS)- https ://kiwitpap. page. link/NktEHjZ3wKg4F2xX6

Detailed Benefits -
Cashback
View attachment 1871
Airport Lounge-
View attachment 1872
View attachment 1873

Do they give a physical card? Or is it only virtual?

5 Rupees on 100 spent. (20 Kiwi Coins)
The cashback is in milestones. It's starts with 2%. But the best part is once you cross the milestones they'll credit the remaining cashback for your previous spends as well.

Since it's UPI crossing spend milestones is easy peasy