Indusind Celesta Amex Credit Card

Neeraj920

KF Expert
Hi I would like to know if it is beneficial to upgrade Indusind Legend LTF card to Celesta card Amex variant with annual charges of INR 5000+gst? Currently getting offer of upgrade with joining fee INR25000+gst and annual fee applicable.
Is there any Amex benefit using the Indusind card? I do not have any experience with Amex cards.

Your valuable inputs are appreciated.

Skylar

KF Master
Celesta card Amex variant with annual charges of INR 5000+gst? Currently getting offer of upgrade with joining fee INR25000+gst and annual fee applicable.
Not all merchants accept Amex, so there might be situations where you can't use the card.
If you spend a lot and the Celesta Amex offers significantly higher rewards in categories you use often, it could be beneficial. If you travel frequently and the Celesta Amex offers more lounge access, it might be worthwhile.

However, if you're a casual spender and don't travel much, the annual fees might outweigh the benefits.

Neeraj920

KF Expert
Hi Thank you so much for the reply.

Actually I wanted to have Amex card and I saw this upgrade offer. i do have RBL world safari for international transaction. I want to know if this Indusind card will have same benefit as any other main Amex cards

Skylar

KF Master
Hi Thank you so much for the reply.

Actually I wanted to have Amex card and I saw this upgrade offer. i do have RBL world safari for international transaction. I want to know if this Indusind card will have same benefit as any other main Amex cards
Check out IndusInd website Card is listed with fancy benefits but see if you would use them :unsure:
Or else getting an Amex Platinum travel card which gives close to 8% return on 4L spend in a year.

Skylar

KF Master
Thank you.
Do they ask salary slip while applying for AMEX card?
I am unfamiliar with American Express (Amex), my friend.
However, there is a YouTuber—whose name I cannot recall— who assists people in obtaining the card when they apply through his referral link. If applicants face minor issues leading to rejection, he endeavors to resolve them.