Insurance for Newly purchased Macbook air M2 15.3 inch

priya_1729

KF Ace
I just purchased a Macbook from Usa and I don't want to buy applecare are there any insurance in India which I can buy for my lappy

Artificial_Amit

KF Rookie
I will prefer to extend the Current Apple official Issuance before the Completion date, because we see the quality issues of Apple repairing, as well as the Apple genuine parts are not available other dealers because Apple did not prefer to sell Online/offline , So in conclusion Not only for Apple Brand other electronics Brand have a Company Issuance only things we need to do is ReNEW- the insurance policy. Thank you It was a Great question 👍

Samriddh Raj

KF Rookie
It was a great decision that you want to buy a insurance cover. Buy a Portable Equipment or Electronic equipment insurance policy from any private insurnace company like Go digit, Chola MS, Tata AIG or Future Generali. Always buy police a reinstatement value policy in order to avoid depreciation deduction as electronic equipment have high depreciation rate. Always check that policy covers "mishandlilng" or not because in most of the case the cause of loss is mis handling. If you are thinking to buy Electronic Equipment Insurance(EEI) Policy always check exclusion because it is an all risk policy. All risk policy covers every risk except the ones mention in exclusion.

'Exclusion means risks not covered by policy'

Have a good day:)

Samriddh Raj

KF Rookie
I just purchased a Macbook from Usa and I don't want to buy applecare are there any insurance in India which I can buy for my lappy
It was a great decision that you want to buy a insurance cover. Buy a Portable Equipment or Electronic equipment insurance policy from any private insurnace company like Go digit, Chola MS, Tata AIG or Future Generali. Always buy police a reinstatement value policy in order to avoid depreciation deduction as electronic equipment have high depreciation rate. Always check that policy covers "mishandlilng" or not because in most of the case the cause of loss is mis handling. If you are thinking to buy Electronic Equipment Insurance(EEI) Policy always check exclusion because it is an all risk policy. All risk policy covers every risk except the ones mention in exclusion.

'Exclusion means risks not covered by policy'

Have a good day:)