Investment plan

Pijush_Pulse

KF Rookie
I have 30k salary can someone please suggest me best diversified investments
I can invest upto 10k only
Thanks
your monthly salary of 30,000 INR and the possibility of investing up to 10,000 INR per month, you have a reasonable amount to allocate towards diversified investments. Here's a suggestion for how you might diversify your investments within this budget best of my knowledge :

1. Equity Mutual Funds via SIP (Systematic Investment Plan): Consider allocating a portion of your investment budget, let's say 5,000 to 7,000 INR per month, towards SIPs in equity mutual funds. Equity mutual funds invest primarily in stocks and offer the potential for higher returns over the long term. Since you're investing through SIPs, you can benefit from rupee cost averaging and mitigate the impact of market volatility. Choose a couple of well-performing diversified equity funds with a track record of consistent returns and invest systematically over time.
  2. Debt Mutual Funds: Allocate a smaller portion of your investment budget, around 2,000 to 3,000 INR per month, towards debt mutual funds. Debt funds invest in fixed-income securities like government bonds, corporate bonds, and money market instruments. They offer relatively lower returns compared to equity funds but provide stability and capital preservation. Look for funds with short to medium-term durations for better liquidity and lower interest rate risk.
  3. Emergency Fund: It's essential to build an emergency fund to cover unexpected expenses or financial emergencies. Allocate a portion of your monthly budget, say 1,000 to 2,000 INR, towards building an emergency fund in a high-yield savings account or a liquid mutual fund. Aim to accumulate at least 3 to 6 months' worth of living expenses in your emergency fund to provide a financial safety net.

By diversifying your investments across different asset classes like equity mutual funds, debt mutual funds, emergency funds, and recurring deposits, you can build a well-rounded investment portfolio that balances risk and return potential while working towards your financial goals.

guptajoy961

KF Expert
I have 30k salary can someone please suggest me best diversified investments
I can invest upto 10k only
Thanks
So you're looking for the best investment options with a ₹30,000 salary and up to ₹10,000 to invest each month? Here are some suggestions to diversify your portfolio:
  1. Equity Mutual Funds:
    • Equity funds invest in stocks and can potentially give you higher returns in the long run, but they also come with higher risk.
    • Check out funds like ICICI Prudential Technology Fund, Mirae Asset Great Consumer Fund, or Nifty 50 Index Fund.
  2. Hybrid Mutual Funds:
    • These funds invest in a mix of stocks and bonds, giving you a balance of growth and stability.
    • Consider options like HDFC Balanced Advantage Fund or Aditya Birla Sun Life Balanced Advantage Fund.
  3. Debt Mutual Funds:
    • Debt funds invest in bonds and are less risky than equity funds but offer lower returns.
    • Look into funds like HDFC Short Term Debt Fund or Canara Robeco Short Duration Fund.
  4. Emergency Fund:
    • Keep 3-6 months' worth of expenses in a savings account for emergencies.
    • Allocate part of your ₹10,000 investment towards building this safety net.
The key is to spread your investments across different types of funds based on your risk tolerance, investment timeline, and financial goals.