Is anybody have hdfc bank credit card and if so which card? And tell me the best credit card which don't have annual fee and joining fee

ShubhankarAarya

KF Rookie
I am 19 years old and I got pre-approved HDFC IOCL Credit card offer 8 months ago, Based on this card I also got a TATA Neu Plus Credit card lifetime free and with no joining fees used some trick for DOB. I can say, TATA Neu Credit Card is one of the best credit cards if you use it for UPI transactions and also for shopping on TATA products like Big Basket, Croma, Tata Cliq, etc. You will get 1% neu coins on every upi transaction up to 500 on tata neu plus credit card (only for rupay variant) and 1% upto 1000 on tata neu hdfc select credit card (rupay variant) every month. You can pay you LIC insurance/loan via upi and you will get 1% cashback because you have done that payment through UPI.

Manoj Kohli

KF Expert
Hdfc credit card
Hi, I have a HDFC Credit Card and although website says that there is an annual fee of 2500 for that Card, but I don't pay any fees. If you're a loyal HDFC Customer, and have been using their card regularly you can always ask them to waive off the fees. More often than not, they will oblige.

P.S - In last 8 years of using this card, I have paid annual Fees only twice

abhiban5

KF Rookie
HDFC Millenia is the best if anyone is looking for offers. If the credit score is high, get it with a minimum or no fee. The fee gets waived if the yearly spent criteria are met. Go for it you will not regret it. Nowadays you will get 5% cashback on Amazon, Myntra, Flipkart, Swiggy, Zomato and many other online partners. You can redeem the cashback as cash in the net banking portal. 1 point is equal to 1 rupee. So get it use it and enjoy.