MobiKwik reduced cashback on credit card bills

zack54

KF Expert
Is it safe app. Have u tried
Yes I am using this app for my card bill payments. As of now I didn't find any problem in using this app. Interestingly, I want to share few things about the app.
1. This app doesn't show netbanking option for HDFC bank.
2. It doesn't support Fi app for upi bill payments.
3. Few cards are not to be added and verified in this app. You have to add card details and verify before payment.

Among other apps I am using this app for bill payments.

Thanks

zack54

KF Expert
It is safe but they are offering 1% Cheq chips against pcard payment and when converted to cash, the cashback works out to 0.25% only as 4chips = Re 1. One can earn max 4000 Cheq chips in a calendar month
You can earn coins but you can use 1000 coins in a month.

Subusa

KF Rookie
Is it safe app. Have u tried
Yep, till now I have made more than 20-25 credit card bill payments on Mobikwik all are settled instantly or take 10-15 minutes max. Supercash option is always available which can be seen as cheq points.

Trilochan20

KF Expert
If you have IndusIND bank app, [ with account or CC or both ] , you can pay any other CC bills from there and get upto 150rs cashback. I didn't know. My bank representative called me and told me about this offer.

Mobikwik has given upto 75 cashback from it, whereas it remains upto 75 till 15th, after that it is also reduced to upto 50. This code also applies only when the statement itself is accessed and verified. But MobiKwik is the best right now. Do not transact an amount larger than cheque. If your payment fails, you may have to worry more than just getting 0.1 cashback.Cheq's service is absolutely worst and they are completely negligent.With their support team just gives you a new time.One of my payments of Rs 10k was refunded after 20 days, even after tweeting to them day and night and rechading out the support team.Don't take risks otherwise you will be in trouble