Need advice for CC

Prashant

KF Ace
If I receive a call from the bank offering a credit card with joining and annual charges, but they claim it's a lifetime free credit card, what proof should I have in case they charge me annual fees or similar expenses at the end of the year?

sandyp

KF Rookie
If I receive a call from the bank offering a credit card with joining and annual charges, but they claim it's a lifetime free credit card, what proof should I have in case they charge me annual fees or similar expenses at the end of the year?
If any bank is selling you a credit card on call and is saying annual and joining are free then just follow these steps.

1) first tell them to send their original I'D on your email id with banks official mail id along with credit card offer.

2) record the conversation . after getting mail just verify all details written in with the conversation also check in mail the life time free is monition for free credit card.

3) After that verify the terms and conditions of the card because in some card their is minimum spend for the card. if you spend that much then the card will be free

(many times banks provides life time free cards but they don't tell you the minimum spend condition just verify the only this thing )