Need help regarding removing charges and change of bill statement timing .?

loòooon

KF Rookie
Hi everyone ,

So I have been following you guys from so long and I need help regarding my card which is a Co branded with Baja fin . Let me give you brief from the starting I want to have a credit card for myself and I started searching the best card for myself and the credit company agent started ringing my phone and there was a guy from Bajaj he came to me and then we agreed to open the card which has annual fee for 499 and he opened that one and at the same time there was the problem with internet and network service in my area due to weather condition and he said that he has processed and after sometime I will receive the confirmation regarding my card and he left , and after half hour later , I received the card confirmation it was not ok because it was an superbing card which has annual fee of 999 and I called him and told him about all this he said at the time of receiving call me and he will remove the charges and another thing which is not ok is that the billing timing is of mid month and i want to change it at the end of the month. Now I have been calling him but because of festive season and other government occasions, may be he is not picking because of this .

I was thinking to close the card but this affect my cibil report

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
Hi everyone ,

So I have been following you guys from so long and I need help regarding my card which is a Co branded with Baja fin . Let me give you brief from the starting I want to have a credit card for myself and I started searching the best card for myself and the credit company agent started ringing my phone and there was a guy from Bajaj he came to me and then we agreed to open the card which has annual fee for 499 and he opened that one and at the same time there was the problem with internet and network service in my area due to weather condition and he said that he has processed and after sometime I will receive the confirmation regarding my card and he left , and after half hour later , I received the card confirmation it was not ok because it was an superbing card which has annual fee of 999 and I called him and told him about all this he said at the time of receiving call me and he will remove the charges and another thing which is not ok is that the billing timing is of mid month and i want to change it at the end of the month. Now I have been calling him but because of festive season and other government occasions, may be he is not picking because of this .

Bajaj isn't a very good card to have, there are much better alternatives within FD based card space. Do you have any emails from this agent mentioning about the fee? If no, verbal promises can't necessarily change the card fee. As for the billing cycle, you can easily get it changed, just speak to customer service

zacobite

KF Mentor
Hi everyone ,

if u have not activated the card u can close it.. billing date can be chgd by calling customer service ph num.. fees if not acceptable u can close card if you have not activated.. call customer service ph num.. but yes CIBIL hit will stay