Need help understanding HDFC Biz Black rewards system

deathofnight

KF Rookie
Suppose there is 1L Tax payment done through the HDFC Biz Black card. For the Rs. 45000 we get 7500RP(5x points monthly cap). For the remaining 55000 will we get the the normal reward point rate of 5 Rp / Rs. 150

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
Suppose there is 1L Tax payment done through the HDFC Biz Black card. For the Rs. 45000 we get 7500RP(5x points monthly cap). For the remaining 55000 will we get the the normal reward point rate of 5 Rp / Rs. 150
Absolutely Correct 💯

9333.33 is the Total Reward Points you will receive considering the information provided. 😀

I personally use my sis's HDFC Biz First RuPay CC for Tax Payments.🤗

To enjoy AccRP (max cap 7500)..is it mandatory to make onetime payment of 45k or it can be considered in small trances like mix of TDS , GST and income tax payment total tax amounting to 45-50K every month..?? Also Accumulated points redemption ka best or effective process Bhi bata Dena ji..it would be helpfull ..thanks.

Last edited:

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
To enjoy AccRP (max cap 7500)..is it mandatory to make onetime payment of 45k or it can be considered in small trances like mix of TDS , GST and income tax payment total tax amounting to 45-50K every month..?? Also Accumulated points redemption ka best or effective process Bhi bata Dena ji..it would be helpfull ..thanks.
For HDFC business credit cards, to enjoy the AccRP (max cap of 7500), it is not mandatory to make a one-time payment of ₹45,000. You can accumulate this amount through multiple smaller transactions, such as TDS, GST, and income tax payments, every month.

To get the most accurate information, I recommend contacting HDFC customer service directly. They can provide detailed and precise information regarding the AccRP requirements for your card.

For Reward Points Redemption, watch this video:1000029074.jpg