Need Rupay cards suggestion

Prince

KF Mentor
My take is If I use tata neu app and pay using my airtel axis card.
Tata Neu - 5% Neu coins
Airtel Axis - 10% on Bigbasket orders

and
Offline grocery I get deals on OneCard like 14% to 25%
Can you mention the name of Stores where in you get 14% to 25% from onecard

launchcraft

KF Mentor
My take is If I use tata neu app and pay using my airtel axis card.
Tata Neu - 5% Neu coins
Airtel Axis - 10% on Bigbasket orders

and
Offline grocery I get deals on OneCard like 14% to 25%
I can't find 10% discount on axis cards, maybe you are talking about the coupons or various cards, but for that I need to purchase products of certain value which can't happen regularly.

Skylar

KF Master
I can't find 10% discount on axis cards, maybe you are talking about the coupons or various cards, but for that I need to purchase products of certain value which can't happen regularly.
1718290426202.png
Feature of the card not coupan code.
Not discount cashback, Oh yeah now Tata neu give 5% neu coins and Axis gives 10% cashback now this card is better than your Infinity giving 15% return 😁 ✨

palan

KF Ace
Hi everyone 👋
I have the following annual expenses:-

Grocery:- 18000( Flipkart grocery only option)
Insurance:- 20000
Shoping:- 15000 ( mainly Flipkart)
Mobile recharge and utility:- 12000 ( bsnl,
airtal, electricity, LPG)
Offline:- 10000 ( UPI , card swip)

Can anyone please suggest me a portfolio of credit card ( 2 to 3 card) for maximum saving??
🙏

Skylar

KF Master
Hi everyone 👋

Can anyone please suggest me a portfolio of credit card ( 2 to 3 card) for maximum saving??
🙏
- SBI Cashback Card for online Spends 5% Cash back on all online spend. (Offline spends 1%)
- Airtel axis card gives 25% on airtel and 10% on other utility but only upto 250/-
- Insurance HDFC Tata Neu Infinity Credit Card would give 5% and can also be used for Utility 5% but biggest problem is return is in the form of NEU coins and you'll be trapped to use them in tata neu app only.

palan

KF Ace
- SBI Cashback Card for online Spends 5% Cash back on all online spend. (Offline spends 1%)
- Airtel axis card gives 25% on airtel and 10% on other utility but only upto 250/-
- Insurance HDFC Tata Neu Infinity Credit Card would give 5% and can also be used for Utility 5% but biggest problem is return is in the form of NEU coins and you'll be trapped to use them in tata neu app only.
One more query
Can neu coin be used against recharge or utility transaction??

palan

KF Ace
I also think like you but the total renewal fee will be 2300+ which is much higher, it will decrease my overall return.

launchcraft

KF Mentor
But only on the categories we select right not on all spend.
And with these fintech trust is hard to come so I stick with HDFC, AXIS And ICICI.
agreed...Everyone should focus more on HDFC, ICICI and may be AXIS, but should not put too much of an effort in making cards from these newly launched fintechs.

Skylar

KF Master
agreed...Everyone should focus more on HDFC, ICICI and may be AXIS, but should not put too much of an effort in making cards from these newly launched fintechs.
Yes, Top banks have better Customer support and respond to rbi ombudsman complains.
These fintech companies just try to escape from situations rather than helping the costumer.

Staying loyal to big banks can lead to premium cards in the long run, possibly with lifetime free benefits. In contrast, fintech companies often have only one product, which means you might be stuck with the same returns for a lifetime.

Hey_5

KF Mentor
Hi everyone 👋

🙏
Flipkart axis
Amex mrcc, if you are in tier 1 city, then good card for offline swipe. For tier 2 and 3 cities less acceptence.
Bob snapdeal for upi, if you don't have problem to pay fee around 300rs

Remember
Apply or take card after getting complete details.