Need Rupay cards suggestion

hitirfan

KF Mentor
No tricks, I checked the app daily. Fortunately, yesterday it displayed that offer, and I imediatly applied. The screen indicated that my limit would be shared with my other cards. Additionally, I completed the Video KYC process. Now, I’ll wait to see if it gets approved.
Given that I already have a lifetime free (LTF) card from HDFC I'm not sure if they approve this but, I’m considering closing my Tata Neu card if HDFC approves the Swiggy card.
HDFC ka aur konsa CC hai apko? Won't they give separate limit for 2nd card?

Skylar

KF Master
HDFC ka aur konsa CC hai apko? Won't they give separate limit for 2nd card?
Money Back Plus (LTF)
Swiggy HDFC (LTF)
Tata Neu Plus (Paid) (only 8k left for reaching yearly millstone for fee wave off, would keep it till next year and will close it)

hitirfan

KF Mentor
Money Back Plus (LTF)
Swiggy HDFC (LTF)
Tata Neu Plus (Paid) (only 8k left for reaching yearly millstone for fee wave off, would keep it till next year and will close it)
Mazze he Mazze. MoneyBack+ LTF kese mila? Teenu cards ki limit shared? Kitni limit hai?

Hope these links will help you

Hey_5

KF Mentor
From HDFC site:

18. Is there any capping on the reward points that can be earned on UPI spends through RuPay Credit Cards?

Maximum of 500 reward points can be earned in a calendar month on UPI spends through RuPay Credit Card.

View attachment 809

And as per that table limitation is only on UPI transaction IG.
Then no cap for offline transactions?
Can anyone confirm

launchcraft

KF Mentor
Overpriced 🤔
Even after your explanation in other thread, still i am thinking really groceries are overpriced ?
Because as per my calculation if we combine with other offers saving good % on groceries
And i heard for tanishq also we will get 5% back
Edited comment
true if you are a TATA Brand customer i.e., purchasing from BigBasket, Tanishq,Croma, etc.. it is the best card you can have.
It is giving 10% cashback in form of coins if you using TATA Neu App and yes if you are purchasing anything from Tanishq in an offline store 5% flat.
What else you need in a card;);)
And naah they are not over priced, groceries are competitively priced everywhere. Most of my groceries are purchased from BigBasket only because who can be better than TATA in terms of quality and Brand name.
But maybe in some areas it might be overpriced, in mine it's not.

Hey_5

KF Mentor
Recently my card got approved. So i am also searching for best ways to save max on these cards. So if anyone knows any tips or tricks please let me know.
Edited comment

Last edited:

Hey_5

KF Mentor
Hope these links will help you

Thank you so much. In these which one good card with decent return?

launchcraft

KF Mentor
View attachment 816

One Card

Apollo - 30% return
Dmart - 14% Return
I am also a user of One Card and I am not against any card but according to my usage HDFC TATA Neu is the best card.
I use Amazon Pay ICICI for Amazon transactions,
Amex SmartEarn for Myntra and Zomato (or Blinkit) transactions,
One Card for Reliance Fresh transactions,
HDFC TATA Neu for any transaction with TATA brands or my UPI and other offline transactions as I can't find a card which is giving more than 1.5% return.
So I am with in favour of these cards but still they can't beat HDFCs TATA Neu card:D